(1) The rocket fires under water: that works because it's a true rocket, carrying both fuel and oxidizer on board and not using air at all. The shape of the nozzle is also important, since water has an amazing ability to absorb heat and thus quench combustion; a caul around the nozzle keeps the water from getting at the ignition point from the sides.
(2) The primary explosion creates a roughly circular set of cracks. Those lead to "big" cracks opening up in the ice, as existing seams and weaknesses get expanded.
(3) Note that the circular cracks become hexagonal (matching the big cracks) as you move outwards. What's happening is that the inner cracks happen first, and then those start the big cracks, which actually spread faster than the round ones, basically moving at the speed of sound in ice. By the time the last round cracks are forming, they're forming in ice that already has hexagonal cracks in it.
(4) Water is an incompressible fluid, which means that the shock waves are going to hit things under water very, very hard. This is likely to be lethal to anything underwater and nearby, and is how dynamite fishing works. The reasons why that's a terrible idea (and is therefore illegal nearly everywhere) are hopefully obvious.
(5) That said, watching things explode underwater is pretty cool.
طرف🌷🌹 قرارداد 🌷🌹با 🌷🌹تخت و مبل سازهای🌷🌹 حرفه ی🌹🌷.لوازم صوتی وتصویری🌷🌹(مارک های بنام)🌹🌷.لوازم آشپزخانه🌹🌷.کلیه🌷🌹 لوازم 🌹🌷دیگر🌷🌹.
خرید 🌷🌹وچیدمان🌷🌹 نوعروس🌷🌹 را🌷🌹 به🌷🌹 ما🌷🌹 بسپارید.🌷🌹
خرید 🌷🌹جهزیه🌷🌹 برای🌷 🌷🌹اولین 🌷🌹بار🌹🌷 در 🌹🌷جهان🌹🌷
💪👍وعده👍 💪ما به 💪👍پسرها 👍💪جوان وفعال:👍💪ویزیتور👍💪 ما 👍💪در خانه👍 💪ومحل👍 💪کار 👍💪خودتون👍💪 باشید👍💪.هر کار 💪👍که از 👍💪طرف👍💪 شما به ما 💪👍معرفی 💪👍وباعث 👍💪انجام کارشود 👍💪پورسانت👍💪 عالی 💪👍دریافت کنید.👍💪
💪👍(پورسانت از۸۰۰هزاربه بالا)👍💪این پیشنهاد 👍💪را شغل👍💪 دوم 👍💪خود 👍💪حساب کنید.👍💪
This is a 2 shot pano of the Milky Way arcing over the sandstone fins that encompass the Sand Dune Arch area. We used some LED panels to light the fins otherwise they would be totally silhouetted against the dark skies of Arches National Park.
Nikon D600 & 14-24mm @ 14mm
f/2.8 - 2 x 25 secs - ISO 4000
Stitched & processed via LR & PS CC
© Mike Taylor | Taylor Photography
Workshops - Presentations - Prints
Cheers! Feel free to share this image if you dig it and thanks for your support.
#taylorphotography #miketaylorphoto #milkyway #arches #nightphotography #LandscapePhotography #BTPLandscapePro – . founded by , owned by ,curated by #stunningmoment #showyourbestwork #archesnationalpark #moab #utah
- Fine & Digital ArtistArtist, Designer, Videographer, Photo Editing Wizard, 1981 - present
- TracermediaSenior Multimedia/Web Designer, 2008 - 2009
- SBC AdvertisingSenior Interactive Art Director/Web Designer, 2005 - 2008
- Costello Nardecchia AdvertisingWeb Designer/Developer, 2001 - 2005
McDonald's Frightening New Mascot 'Happy' Placed In A Few Classic Horror...
Just how terrifying is McDonald's new mascot, Happy? To help find out, Foodiggity placed him in a few iconic horror film scenes.
Thomas Hawk Digital Connection » Blog Archive » Google+, The Nicer Socia...
Are You on Google+ Yet? If So Please Post a Link to Your Google+ URL. For the last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about online conversat