Or the right one...who needs that insanity when you have great friends and food here at home? We'll go watch them beat their record next year. :)
More here: http://s.shr.lc/19A6TjJ
- KITECMO, 2013 - presentI lead communications and customer development as well as KITE’s NY operations. I am also extremely involved in product development, business development and helping to set the overall trajectory for the company. KITE is an end-to-end software solution with the most dynamic, up-to-date information on the entire startup ecosystem. It’s the most effective way for agencies, brands and media companies to discover, evaluate and engage with emerging platforms at scale. Enterprises identify their most suitable partners and startups connect with the leaders and visionaries investing in their space. * Research and discover over 280,000 startups. * Capitalize on nearly $10MM in available free pilots * Collaborate with whole team through real-time feedback
- iCrossingHead of Live Media Studio, 2011 - 2013
- Anthem/Real Branding/Brand New WorldCreative Director, Digital Innovation Specialist, 2008 - 2011
- NBC UniversalManager of Program Development, 2005 - 2007
- Big Fuel/Savar MediaVP, Creative Digital Strategist, 2007 - 2008
- HBO2001 - 2005
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom2000 - 2001
- FilmicNYC ProductionsFounder, Director, Editor, Executive Producer, 1997 - 2005
I have spent 15+ years in entertainment and marketing as a translator, creator and ambassador for emerging technologies. I have launched new divisions and practice areas, like the Digital Studio at NBC Universal and iCrossing's social media and real-time content marketing group. Currently, as CMO and NY Managing Director of KITE, I lead communications and customer development as well as KITE’s NY operations.
At KITE, we are building the world's first software-driven innovation marketplace. Formally, I spend my days learning as much as I can about the ever-changing way people communicate, the emerging platforms that are supporting that evolution, and the brilliant ways that my peers are tapping into the zeitgeist of the day. Informally, this means that I am an eternal student with an insatiable appetite for stories with many storytellers and technologies that make life better.
In the past, I built and headed iCrossing's Live Media Studio, the advertising industry's first dedicated resource to real-time content and social marketing. Before that, I led emerging platforms strategy at Real Branding, helped build Big Fuel in early days, was a founding member of the NBCU Digital Studio team and worked at HBO for a few years.
I am interested in innovative interactive platforms, groundbreaking distribution models and truly unique content, such as the revolutionary transmedia work that Lance Weiler has been doing. I am seeking like-minded, platform agnostic, passionate peers that believe in a strong interactive community that is devoted to bursting through the boundaries of creative and technology in order to more deeply connect with the audience in question.
- Brandeis UniversityPhilosophy & Film Studies, 1996 - 2000
- NYU School of Continuing & Professional StudiesFilm & Video Production, 2003
- Champlain Valley Union HIgh School1992 - 1996