For context, I generally share social media, marketing and branding information here, with a dash of innovation, tech and Hawaii. If you're interested in either of those things, I'd truly enjoy getting to know you better on G+.
Professionally, my passions lie in helping other's create amazing and profitable marketing and social media campaigns which grow their businesses with the 7 Captivation Motivations
. The Go!Captivate marketing incubator
is available by application only.
I also consult with a select number of businesses to create marketing programs
that allow businesses to engage with their customers. What distinguishes me from the rest is my deep understanding of what actually motivates people to take action: buy, click or share.
I work with my clients to integrate their efforts through all their silos: PR, Sales, Customer Service etc. so they can get maximum results.
I speak and train on using the 7 Captivation Motivations to inspire, engage and enrich marketing and internal business communications.
If that's not enough...here's more....
- Past President and current Board Member of Social Media Club Hawaii #SMCHI because its important to me to be part of this incredible movement in defining best practices and helping others understand their place in the social media sphere.
- Current Board Member of Social Media Club International #SMC.
- #TedXHNL Communications Advisor because I love creative, innovative people and ideas.
- Member of WOMMA (Word of Mouth Marketing Association) and member on Measurement Council because its import to track results (ROI) of digital and social media campaigns.
- Social Media Instructor at University of Hawaii, Pacific New Media. Because we need more people who "get it" in the digital marketing space.
- Junior Achievement Hawaii Board of Directors
Personally, I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend and all around nut! I also love to cook (although I'm not always good at it) sometimes the only way to wash down my cooking is with a glass of wine or sake, so I have interests in those as well. I love to dive, especially at night. And I've been successfully, if not frequently snow skiing since I was 3.
I currently live in Honolulu, Hawaii (yes, its an awesome, beautiful place to live and the people ARE great). But I spent 20 years in Scottsdale, Arizona (yes, its hotter than hades there in the summer) and I was born and raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin (yes, I am still a cheese head).
**Please, if you want me to "circle" you back, please complete your Google+ Profile, with your real picture.**