- WSB-TVExec. Asst. to Vice President/General Manager, 2015 - present
- Digital Sophisticate, LLCPresident and Founder, 2012 - present
- WSB-TVSales Office Manager, 2004 - 2015
- WSB-TVSocial Media Producer - People 2 People, 2013 - 2014
- Kinetic DesignBusiness Manager, 1997 - 1998
- WSB-TVExec. Asst. to Director of Sales, 2000 - 2004
- WSB-TVLocal Sales Asst., 1998 - 2000
I demystify social media for overwhelmed entrepreneurs, empowering them to fully OWN their social media presence & amplify their message to exactly the right audience. Basically, I'm the shortest distance between you & social media simplicity.
- B-School (with Marie Forleo)Entrepreneurship, 2013 - 2013
- UpLevel Academy (with Christine Kane)Marketing & Entrepreneurship, 2012 - 2013
Enter the 15 Day Blog Challenge Plus a Chance to WIN a $1,000 Freedom Plan
Natalie Sisson is running a 15 Days to Freedom Blog Challenge to start off 2015 with a bang PLUS she's giving away one spot on her exclusive
How to Increase the Maximum Upload Limit in WordPress
The default upload size for WordPress is just 2MB, which is a problem if you want to upload large media file like images, video and audio. H
Why the Voice of the Customer Matters More than Ever Before [Video]
I'm proud to share the news that LinkedIn's Influencer program is also now home to the Webby honored Revolution series. Currently in the mid
Why You Shouldn’t Create a Newsletter (and What to Do Instead) - Boost B...
Once upon a time, the online newsletter produced enormous profits for all kinds of businesses. Nowadays, it's just pure foolishness.
12 Things You Need to Do After Writing a New Blog Post
You’ve just finished writing a great new blog post. You’re excited that you’ve shared your ideas and expertise with the world. But what shou
Make a Bigger Impact: Grow Your Business with Online Groups
Are you eager to translate your experience with individuals into success with a group but just don’t know where to begin? Have you reached y
How Marketing Legend Guy Kawasaki Manages His Social Media Presence
Here's how Guy Kawasaki -- a man of fame -- successfully tackles the social media game.
10 Resources to Make You The Best Guest Blogger Ever
Become the best guest blogger & you'll get more traffic, links, partnerships, exposure, credibility & ultimately more business. Do it with t