But most importantly, I believe, to be the most creative person in the world is to be the most curious person in the world."
#education #teachers #readinglist #thecreativitychallenge #giveaway #education
#creativity #creative #leadership #business #forbes #inspirational
- 99u by BehanceContributing Author, 2014 - presentContributor to 99u by Behance (part of the Adobe family). Providing insights and inspiration to creative professionals around the world.
- Creative SomethingFounder, 2008 - presentProducing content to help you be more creative.
- Product Designer, 2014 - present
- CLEARLINKAgency Creative, 2011 - 2014
- AspindleFounder, 2011 - 2013
- Fanzter, Inc.Marketing Manager
- MarketSplash by HPMarketing Manager
- Tanner Christensen Freelance DesignFounder
- Way back in 2001 I made a personal website.
- On January 1st, 2008 I started blogging about creativity.
- In 2009 I made my first iPhone app (it didn't do too well).
- Then in 2010 I wrote a creativity book on how to get past roadblocks.
- In 2011 I started a creative book publishing company (it failed).
- In 2012 SEOmoz invited me to speak on the topic of how to blog well.
- Also in 2012 I launched a creativity app for the iPhone (it did very well).
- In 2013 I created an app to help writers write more.
- I created one of the top iPad kids creativity apps.
- In 2014 I joined the design team at Facebook.
- I also currently contribute to 99u Workbook
- Utah Valley UniversityCreative Arts, Psychology, 2009 - 2011
Facebook page, Peoples Stories, catalogs Utah County lives
At least once a week, Margo Christensen leaves her sterile Springville home and ventures into town.
Why we doodle, journal, and sometimes think out loud
Why we doodle, journal, and sometimes think out loud Thoughts are peculiar things. You can’t put your hands around an idea and give it to so
Stepping back from creativity to move forward with it
Stepping back from creativity to move forward with it Stress hinders creativity by using available brain energy for non-creative tasks, like
The Motions of Kayaking and Canoeing Recorded through Light Painting on ...
Kayaking Canoeing Kayaking Kayaking Kayaking Canoeing Kayaking Kayaking Swimming Ontario-based photographer Stephen Orlando is fascinated wi
Which attributes really matter for creative success?
Which attributes really matter for creative success? How does anyone become successful at thinking creatively, of generating novel and valua
Davy Kesey: Be a better artist by being an interested artist
Davy Kesey: Be a better artist by being an interested artist ““The point is that you only have to understand your craft, and then apply anot
Take your headphones off if you want creative inspiration
Take your headphones off if you want creative inspiration Sometime over the weekend I started discussing the creative importance of taking h
Getting past when you can’t take your ideas further
Getting past when you can't take your ideas further Yesterday I wrote about how to explore ideas quickly by asking “What comes next?” It’s a