Boehner's office says Obama needs to take personal responsibility for the drought ravaging the Midwest:
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 35 previous comments
- Rick, your comment about citations fit the budget is a waste of time.
First, everyone can find a quote from someone, somewhere to bolster their position. Secondly, because all the politicians in Washington play politics.
Bottom line is that Obunghole and his dem toadies did nothing to solve the budget problems when they controlled the Congress, they did nothing to improve the economy out anything else that was needed - instead they worked to make this country more socialist, to wreck an already badly over-controlled healthcare system and to consulate federal power.Aug 16, 2012
- Al, you are being a partisan hack-job and you know it. All the senate has to do is take up and allow an up or down vote on the 1 year extension.
A five year measure that locks in wasteful govt spending and years of pork are a bad thing.
And your playing the race card on every vote means you have nothing to you but irrational hatred. People can disagree with your lord and savior Obunghole without being racist... They just have to be rational.
Remember, half of that "DO NOTHING" Congress are the dems who don't even have the balls to pass a budget in 1300+ days.Aug 16, 2012
- It is total waste to discuss with you. You just admitted your do not read. You said "citations fit the budget is waste of time". You did not even notice there were numerous.Aug 16, 2012
- Alex, you turd swallowing piece if shit...
Obama ran on being able to fix the system. He never tried. Instead he pushed throuhh Obunghole-care and other socialist crap.
And the recession was caused by the housing bubble which was caused by govt and driven by DEMS. Ask Barney and his boyfriend at Freddie.
I realize you want to revise history now that your lord and master has been proven incompetent, but try that with someone else. He had 2 years with the same gas bags he used to pass Obunghole-care. If he wanted anything else he could have worked on it instead.
More and bigger govt was all he ever wanted. More puerile on welfare, more on disability and more with their hands out reliant on the govt to be their daddy.
The only traitors here are those who have seen this failure and vote for him again.Aug 16, 2012
- Rick, you are wrong. As usual. I did read the quotes. The internet is full of quotes. If i wasn't on a phone i could easily cut n paste dozens on any subject you wish, from Obunghole being a savior to him being the anti-christ (neither of which i believe, btw, he is just a big-govt fucktard).
That is one of the reasons that i don't usually go and find some one else's words and cite them as facts - unless they contain specific numbers like the ones on the taxes for 2013.Aug 16, 2012
- Gosh remember Brian said to me" I did read the quotes. The internet is full of quotes. If i wasn't on a phone i could easily cut n paste dozens on any subject you wish, from Obunghole being a savior to him being the anti-christ (neither of which i believe, btw, he is just a big-govt fucktard)" Very educated spelling. Butand also cussing at him does no good. He likes your anger feeds on it. Makes him feel important with the garbage he sends. He is a bible thumber not critical thinker.Aug 16, 2012