Have you ever seen static electricity cause a spark of light? What is that spark? What about lightning, the Northern Lights, or the tail of a comet? All of those things and many others – in fact, 99.9% of the universe -- are made of plasma. Michael Murillo gives the full picture on plasma.
To be more accurate and precise, 99.9% of the "observable universe" is made up of plasma but not exactly the whole universe itself. Because the most acceptable theory that we have now is that the universe is only 4% ordinary matter and the other 96% of it is unknown. - According to Dr. Katherine Freese of University of Michigan.
Add a comment...