After you run it and clink on "tap me" button this is what happen with your bootsplash.
What do you think?
If someone denied app to have access, to lets say camera, is there any way to get this popout message once again? or user have to go:
System settings/security & privacy/app permissions/Camera/app_name>"TICK"
Just wonder if the is easy way of including it in my app? Or I'll have to implement something myself?
- AGH University of Science and TechnologyFuels and Energyhttp://weip.agh.edu.pl/student/
- Liceum nr1 ChrzanówMaths and IT, 2002 - 2006http://www.1lo.pl/
- Gimnazjum nr3 ChrzanówGeneral, 1999 - 2002http://www.pg3chrzanow.republika.pl/
- SP3 ChrzanówGeneral, 1993 - 1999http://sp1.chrzanow.pl/
- Culina LogisticsTransport Asistant, 2015 - present
- FirstGroup plc2008 - 2015
- Professional Floor SandingFloor Sander/Fitter, 2014 - 2014Floor fitter.
- Ravenstock MSGMaintenance, 2006 - 2008Portable cabin maintainer.
How to convert 4032 pages of PDF file to Excel file? | EEPDF Knowledge Base
In order to make the Excel file safer and easy to print, we often convert them to PDF file.Then in the enterprises we can share the Excel fi
Why the Ubuntu Edge is a success, even if it never exists
Former Canonical CEO Mark Shuttleworth is not deterred by the prospect of his ambitious Indiegogo campaign failing to meet its goal. In many
Ubuntu Forums Security Breach, XBMC Ported to Mir, Ubuntu Edge over $7 m...
Links to stories mentioned: Notice of security breach on Ubuntu Forums site http://blog.canonical.com/2013/07/21/notice-of-security-breach-o
Installing Ubuntu on a Pre-Installed UEFI Supported Windows 8 system
I bought a computer with pre-installed Windows 8. But I didn't like Windows 8, so I decided to install Ubuntu as a second operating system.
Skype sounds audio distorted in Ubuntu | GeekyBoy.com
Now that I have Skype installed on Ubuntu 13.04 I discovered that the various Skype sounds were distorted. It was almost like the sounds had
Midnight Commander colors and themes | Ajnasz Blog
Midnight Commander is the most pupular file manager on unix like systems. It's fast and it has all features what you need. But it's only blu