SEO tip of the day (via )
To be successful in your Lead Generation Strategy you have you have to understand that “It All Starts with Content”.
Content is the foundation, the base on which you can start building your marketing leads. Whether we are talking about LinkedIn, Free E-Books or White Papers it all starts with valuable, niche oriented content generating quality leads over time.
What are my 5 top advices when it comes to Lead Generation Strategy:
1. When it comes to content always strive for quality over quantity. (Have you got more ideas on a topic? Perfect. Now is the time to create a series. Don't try to stuff it all into one post.)
2. Track your content consumption (Key question answered: How often do content consumers turn into leads?). This is the only way to start determining whether the content marketing effort is making financial sense or not.
3. Don't ever forget about your old content. Just because isn't new it does not mean that it’s not relevant and useful anymore. Build an effective marketing presence, even without a huge budget by using your refreshed old content again.
On the other side find your best performing content - old and new - and place a clear highly relevant call to action (CTR) at the bottom. Let me repeat this one again - HIGHLY RELEVANT CTR.
4. Inspire your customers to tell their friends about your goods and services. Give them discounts and other benefits when they do. Don’t forget to incentivize the ‘introduced friend’. Word of mouth is still the best ecommerce lead generation tool ever.
5. Segment your ‘contact’ database. Contact the right people at the right time (by tracking their behaviour). Based on their demographic and physiographic factors mould your message so it correlates with your potential customer’s needs
Now I am leaving you in the hands of and his wonderful article called ‘The 4 L's of a Successful Lead Generation Strategy’ - goo.gl/DeyLDV. Enjoy.
#contentmarketing #seotips #leadgeneration
- Advance DigitalRegional Training Manager, NJ.com, present
- Lincoln Tech, LexisNexis, SEG, PennWellEmail and social for a national chain of colleges
- SEGWeb content manager for a professional society
- PennWellOnline editor for a B2B publisher
- University of TexasJournalism
7 Do's and Don'ts of DataViz - Evangelism - Infragistics.com Blog
As sites like viz.wtf illustrate, there are many ways to create confusing and misleading data visualizations. There are also many common des
How Simply Measured Used Promoted Tweets To Drive Its Lowest Cost Per Lead
Simply Measured has a built-in — and somewhat meta — social media marketing advantage; it’s selling social media analytics and measurement s
Google+ Goes Bigger With Super Sized Thumbnails, Headlines
Following the bigger-is-better trend, Google+ has boosted the size of the thumbnails and headlines that display with posts on the platform.
Steam Removes Game 'Order Of War: Challenge' From User Libraries
The removal of a game from Steam user libraries raises important questions about digital ownership.
Guest Blogging for SEO is Dead Says Google Webspam Head, Matt Cutts - Ad...
Once upon a time, guest blogging used to be a great way to gain some exposure for individuals looking to get their name out there or for bur
Forecast: Mobile To Be 48 Percent Of Display Revenue By 2017
Data aggregator eMarketer has published a revised set of ad-revenue forecasts with an emphasis on mobile. The firm projects that mobile adve
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Video: Creating a SEO strategy (...
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM. Webmaster Level: Intermediate Wondering how to begin creating an organic search strategy at your comp
I Didn't Know a Silly Web Comic About a Disabled Dog Could Make Me Cry
When I clicked on this comic about a dog with three legs, I didn't expect to be so deeply moved.
Bus driver's nervous denial based on racial bias, police enforce it
The afternoon of the 28th, I found myself trying to get home via the bus lines from The Outlets at Bergen Town Center in Paramus, N.J. (I no