To enlarge this image: i.imgur.com/HHBeGqR.jpg
No doubt, Google - the king of the internet - provides a vast interactive services with lucrative personal and professional opportunities. As a blogger I've always loved Google Authorship and this is another one of Google's amazing services.
Google Authorship is a great way to showcase your authority within your industry. And before you get into the its implementation process, check out this infographic created by that looks at the history of Google Authorship, why did Google release it - and some factors that may impact your AuthorRank.
A key takeaway is, By building up your authorship, blog posts and articles that you have written will get displayed in the search engine results pages along with your author bio photo, which can increase the click through rate of your listing by as much as 150%!
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653654107
For complete version of this infographic: http://www.internetmarketinginc.com/blog/facts-behind-google-author-rank-authorship-infographic
To enlarge image: i.imgur.com/fEUH6WL.jpg
"It's easy to do well in social media marketing if you've got a product or brand everyone loves, right? Well, if you've got a less than popular product or service such as, hygiene, insurance, or office supplies, you too, can kill it with your social media marketing efforts... and this infographic which comes courtesy of www.whoishostingthis.com shows you how?"
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653640837
1. PERFECT YOUR HOVER CARD. You must have an attention-grabbing hover card to make a great & memorable first impression!
Make sure you have:
- Profile picture relevant to your niche
- Unique cover photo that represents your personal brand
- A crisp tagline that shows your personality
- Your company info and your current location
=== E.g. - Hover on her name and see how awesome her hover card is. People can easily tell what she is all about.
=== For more example taglines: (detailed tagline) / (cheerful tagline) / (a tagline that rocks)
2. TELL YOUR STORY & SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS. Share your story, expertise, interests, favorites, etc. Don't forget to use text formatting, use lists or links to make your "About" even more interesting.
=== E.g. - He share his bio in a well organized format. He include his interests, what he does and what he usually post. He use keywords wisely, use whitespace to make it easy on eyes, states which circle he want to be in and links to his favorite blog posts.
Interesting, unique and memorable bio right?
3. COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE by filling out all other fields such as your site URL, social media links, email verification & setup vanity URL.
4. POST INTERESTING CONTENT. Share variety of content consistently - questions, funny photos, videos, infographics and all other shareable content. Make sure it's something that will interest your followings.
5. OPTIMIZE YOUR POSTS. Don't forget to add a description, relevant #hashtags, bold title or important keywords, CTA (call to action) and use high-resolution images!
6. ENGAGE. Be friendly and get involved. Follow active people that interests you. Make meaningful comments, be friends with your followers and join communities.
7. JOIN CIRCLE SHARES. It won't hurt to join this trend as long as you use it properly and don't bombard your stream with just 'circles'. Here are some cool circle curators: / / / / / / /
Make sure to follow their rules to get in!
8. ADD A BADGE TO YOUR SITE. Ask your site visitors to connect with you on Google Plus.
For FULL & detailed post (with examples & resources), please proceed to this link: http://www.twelveskip.com/marketing/social-media/1221/build-a-strong-google-plus-presence-gain-followers
Pin for Later (thanks Peg for this idea): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/48343395974415273/
Hope you find this post useful. +1 and share will be greatly appreciated! Any feedback or questions, let me know in the comments below. HAPPY THURSDAY everyone!
#googleplus #gplus #googleplustips #socialmedia #growfollowings #socialmediamarketing #socialnetworking
- Advance DigitalRegional Training Manager, NJ.com, present
- Lincoln Tech, LexisNexis, SEG, PennWellEmail and social for a national chain of colleges
- SEGWeb content manager for a professional society
- PennWellOnline editor for a B2B publisher
- University of TexasJournalism
Steam Removes Game 'Order Of War: Challenge' From User Libraries
The removal of a game from Steam user libraries raises important questions about digital ownership.
Guest Blogging for SEO is Dead Says Google Webspam Head, Matt Cutts - Ad...
Once upon a time, guest blogging used to be a great way to gain some exposure for individuals looking to get their name out there or for bur
Forecast: Mobile To Be 48 Percent Of Display Revenue By 2017
Data aggregator eMarketer has published a revised set of ad-revenue forecasts with an emphasis on mobile. The firm projects that mobile adve
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Video: Creating a SEO strategy (...
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM. Webmaster Level: Intermediate Wondering how to begin creating an organic search strategy at your comp
I Didn't Know a Silly Web Comic About a Disabled Dog Could Make Me Cry
When I clicked on this comic about a dog with three legs, I didn't expect to be so deeply moved.
Bus driver's nervous denial based on racial bias, police enforce it
The afternoon of the 28th, I found myself trying to get home via the bus lines from The Outlets at Bergen Town Center in Paramus, N.J. (I no
Google+: What's in it For Your Business (Infographic) | Publicity
Publicity · How To · Media Relations · Get Media Coverage · Media Training · Case Studies · Good Publicity · Bad Publicity · Tools · Videos
ToFu, MoFu & BoFu: Serving Up The Right Content for Lead Nurturing
Learn how to feed your leads with the right ToFu, MoFu and BoFu content, based on their buying stage using lead nurturing.
The Technical Interview Is Dead (And No One Should Mourn) | TechCrunch
Allow me just a little self-congratulation. Two years ago I wrote "Why The New Guy Can't Code," about my contempt for the standard industry
Google Maps and Waze, outsmarting traffic together
We’ve all been there: stuck in traffic, frustrated that you chose the wrong route on the drive to work. But imagine if you could see real-ti
Google Local Adds New Troubleshooter to Move Reviews When a Business Rel...
Google has announced in the forums their ability and willingness to now move reviews when a business has moved locations and to remove revie
Google Local Listings Revamp in Universal Results - Advance Digital Sear...
While Google has been hinting at publicly revealing a massive revamp to maps section at the upcoming I/O Conference this week in San Francis
Five ways to check your backlinks - Advance Digital Search & Social ...
Your external backlinks, or the links pointing to your website, can make a big difference to search visibility. Learn 5 things to check for