- Girl's CEO Connection LLCFounder & Managing Director, 2008 - present
- R.J.Scott & AssociatesSmall Business Consultant, Author,Non-Profit & Social Enterprise Management, 2008 - 2011
- Center for Women & EnterpriseBusiness Development Specialist, 2005 - 2007
- Women's Leadership ExchangeConference Director, 2002 - 2004
- I've walked the walk and not just talked the talk
- Empower people & organizations to envision & create positive change
- Promote an environment where individual growth & development of strengths & talent is encouraged Combine the analytical with the creative to solve challenges
- Conference Direction & Production
- Teen Girl Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Project Management
- "Connector" Long-term Collaborative Partnerships and Relationships
- Small Business Program Development and Management
- Youth entrepreneurship (focused on high school girls)
- "Connector": Long-term Collaborations & relationships
- Mentor and internship Development
- Producing women's entrepreneurial and leadership Conferences.
- Conference content and bringing the right speakers together for the best fit
- Project Management: Juggling more than one at a time without dropping the ball
- Babson CollegeMBA Studies/Entrepreneurship, 2006 - 2007
- University of TulsaB.S. Business Admin/Marketing
- Oklahoma State University–StillwaterFashion Merchandising Studies
- Tobe-Coburn School for Fashion Merchandising and PromotionFashion Merchandising
What's The Future of Business? - Glossi by Brian Solis - Glossi.com
What’s the Future of Business? will galvanize a new movement that aligns the tenets of user experience with the vision of innovative leaders
3 Types of Posts to Share to Keep Your Blog Active
Maintaining a blog is less intimidating when you share different types of blog posts, some of which don’t take as long to create as others.
Study: Playing With Barbies Stunts Girls’ Career Dreams
It's not just body image that suffers when a girl plays with an insanely proportioned Barbie doll--it's also her career aspirations.
'Madam President' Book: So Girls Can See What They Can Be
Girls can't be what they can't see. Be part of making a children's book about a female U.S. president--book proceeds to go to charity!
Philadelphia Designer Pays Homage to Hometown with Virginia Flower Busin...
Home DMVCEO.com · About Us · Colleges & Universities · Startup Bison · Startup Colonials · Startup Eagles · Startup Hoyas · Startup Patriots
Disney Princess versions of real heroines expose culture of absurdity
Artist David Trumble creates a set of satirical cartoons depicting real-life heroines as Disney Princesses. If Rosa Parks, Gloria Steinem, a
What Can Entrepreneurs Do for Breast Cancer Awareness Month? - Rescue A CEO
October is the annual month for breast cancer awareness in which different campaigns aim to make people aware of the disease.
Pakistani Taliban 'delighted' Malala Yousafzai missed out on Nobel Peace...
The Pakistani Taliban said Friday they were "delighted" Malala Yousafzai, the teenage education activist they tried to kill, missed out on t
OU, OSU, Tulsa Join Forces on 2013 Oklahoma Disaster Relief Shirts
The University of Tulsa has partnered with the University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University to utilize logos from all three institut