Transform: take static furniture a step further, bring it to life. Let it react on your energy. MIT rocks! TRANSFORM: Behind the Scenes from Tangible Media Group on Vimeo .
There were two thing coming to mind seeing these art works by June Yong Lee : Joe-Peter Witkin and preserving tattoos. You can read an interview with June Yong Lee here .
The Golden Age of Russian Avant-garde by Saskia Boddeke & Peter Greenaway. A multimedia exhibition-installation in the framework of Bi-lateral UK - Russia year of culture.
"Future Dictates Of Fashion" by W. Cade Gall, 1893. A prediction of how people would look like in the future. Mm mm. via
- Reportersaccount manager, 2013 - present
- Glow Imagessales manager Benelux, 2011 - 2013
- Getty Imagesaccount manager agency / corporate, 2010 - 2011
- Getty Imagesaccount executive agency, 2009 - 2010
- Corbissr account executive agency, pro super user, team lead
- Zefaaccount manager agency
- Fotostock Benelux Pressaccount manager agency
- ABC Pressaccount manager agency editorial corporate
- Galerie d'Eendtassistent manager
- Universiteit van Amsterdamart history
- Vrije Universiteitlaw
- Nieuwe DiepVWO
Inside Pinterest's Beautifully Spare New Headquarters
To match the uncertain nature of startups company founder Evan Sharp steered away from sleek decadence in favor of clean spaces that foster
California governor signs law aimed at protecting kids from paparazzi
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A California bill aimed at keeping paparazzi away from the children of celebrities and supported by film stars and p
The Best Map Ever Made of America's Racial Segregation | Wired Design | ...
Drawing on data from the 2010 U.S. Census, the map shows one dot per person, color-coded by race. That's 308,745,538 dots in all.