The scientists named it P. Zappae. Quite an honor, is it? The bacteria causes a form of acne in humans. Mm mm. And they found it in a vineyard. It's getting weirder and weirder. But now I've read the whole article it makes sense: " “This bacteria is so unco...
And voila ... you have your own 'insect' camera. You can read how and why over here . Pretty cool photography. He even made color photo's.
- Reportersaccount manager, 2013 - present
- Glow Imagessales manager Benelux, 2011 - 2013
- Getty Imagesaccount manager agency / corporate, 2010 - 2011
- Getty Imagesaccount executive agency, 2009 - 2010
- Corbissr account executive agency, pro super user, team lead
- Zefaaccount manager agency
- Fotostock Benelux Pressaccount manager agency
- ABC Pressaccount manager agency editorial corporate
- Galerie d'Eendtassistent manager
- Universiteit van Amsterdamart history
- Vrije Universiteitlaw
- Nieuwe DiepVWO
Inside Pinterest's Beautifully Spare New Headquarters
To match the uncertain nature of startups company founder Evan Sharp steered away from sleek decadence in favor of clean spaces that foster
California governor signs law aimed at protecting kids from paparazzi
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A California bill aimed at keeping paparazzi away from the children of celebrities and supported by film stars and p
The Best Map Ever Made of America's Racial Segregation | Wired Design | ...
Drawing on data from the 2010 U.S. Census, the map shows one dot per person, color-coded by race. That's 308,745,538 dots in all.