Just published Our Ultimate iPhone App Marketing Guide.
Marketing your app can’t be an afterthought. It is not a one-time effort either.
- Building the right app and building it right, with your target audience and user experience in mind,
- Finding what makes users come back to your app, and what makes them share it,
- Listening to users and other developers’ feedback, learning how people use your app so you can improve it,
- Building an online presence, presenting your app in its best light,
- Engaging people and generating interest,
- Optimizing your app store page so as many people as possible can find you there,
- Reaching out the right way to people who can be interested in your app so they talk about it,
- Doing cross promotion with your other apps or other developers’ apps,
- Choosing the right promo campaigns to give your apps a boost when it needs it,
- Keeping on measuring to know what works and what doesn’t, improving your app and marketing it.
Check out the blog post to learn more!