Take me, for instance. I am often heard saying that I love my mom and dad. I am also often heard saying that I love pizza.
What am I saying when I say I love my mom and dad? I'm saying that I care about them. I'm saying that I love spending time with them and that I talk to them every chance I get. I'm saying that if they needed me, I would do every humanly possible to help them. I'm saying that I always want what's best for them.
What am I saying when I say I love pizza? Am I saying that I care deeply about pizza? Am I saying that I have a relationship with pizza? Am I saying that if pizza had a problem, I would be there for the pizza? (What? Not enough pepperoni? I'll be right there!)
Of course not!!! When I say I love pizza, I'm just saying that I enjoy eating pizza until I don't want any more pizza. Once I'm tired of the pizza, I don't care what happens to the rest of it. I'll throw it away. I'll feed it to the dog. I'll stick it in the back of the refrigerator until it gets all green and moldy. It doesn't matter to me anymore.
These are two very different definition of the word 'love'.
It gets confusing when people start talking about love, and especially about loving you. Which way do these people love you? Do they want what is best for you, or do they just want you around because it is good for them, and they don't really care what happens to you?
Next time someone looks deeply into your eyes and says 'I love you', look very deeply right back and say, 'Would that be pizza love, or the real thing?”
― Mary Beth Bonacci.
1) why is method-chaining with && not working as expected
and 2) How can i make sure that they run synchronously one AFTER another?
according to your suggestion to use ;, the RHS happens regardless of LHS whether LHS succeeded or not - your suggestion to use ; does not ensure that RHS is run ONLY after LHS is completed successfully
- BRAC UniversityBSc in Computer Science, 2007 - 2011
- The Aga Khan School Dhaka2003 - 2006
- Mastermind2000 - 2003
- Willes Little Flower School1994 - 1999
- web programming (server-side technologies)
- eXPerienced in Android application development
- coaching & training on technical sessions
- business integration with social media marketing tools
- audio-visual content development
- G&R Technologies LtdHead of Engineering Services, 2015 - present+ Lead the consultancy partnership with Amazon Web Services [AWS] + Design & implement scalable, cost-effective IT infrastructure for clients on AWS cloud. + recruit and manage support engineering team
- G&R Ad NetworkData Cruncher, 2013 - 2015+ perform heavy data analytics + backend software engineering + design & develop Big Data architecture
- ManGoes Mobile Ltd.Baseist, 2011 - 2013+ Server side backend development + REST API design + Database design + company wide source code management
- Amadeyr Cloud Ltd.Software Engineer & Content Developer, 2011 - 2011+ Android app development + server side programming on LAMP
- AIESEC in BangladeshPresident, 2009 - 2010
- AIESEC in BRAC UniversityVice President, Communications, 2008 - 2009
- The Aga Khan School DhakaPrimary Year's Program Teacher, 2006 - 2006
Google Handwriting Input – Android Apps on Google Play
Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 82 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with
Asphalt 8: Airborne – Програми Android у Google Play
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST***** The best Android arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aeri
Tool for Picasa, Google+ Photo - Android Apps on Google Play
This app helps you manage your Google+ Photos, Picasa web albums.■ Synchronize online albums to your phone automatically ■ Manage online alb