While typing a new/unknown word, the #GoogleKeyboard tries to suggest other words in the suggestion strip to replace the typed in word (thinking the typed in word must be a mistake) - the keyboard doesn't show the actual typed in word in the suggestion strip as the help page is trying to say.
Hence, i am not able to add any new words to my google keyboard since a few days. Don't know why. Don't know since when. I know i were able to see this "Touch again to save" thing in the past. But not anymore - seems like this feature just magically vanished from my phone.
Let's assume my RDS is public facing and it receives requests from the world and not from just my VPC or Subnet or AWS.
Typically i understand, a primary DB instance will be in one AZ/subnet and a secondary standby DB instance will be in another AZ/subnet. So if a reboot with failover is performed, the secondary will become the primary and all IO requests will go to the new primary. So, if one of the subnet in my DB subnet group was private, how will it receive requests from the world if the primary DB instance ends up being in the private subnet?
The authorized retailer is saying that I will get better performance on 8GB LPDDR3 RAM with SSD HardDrive if i get a new Retina MacBookPro than i am currently getting on 16GB DDR3 RAM with SATA HardDrive on a nonRetina MacBookPro.
My typical use case today on my current nonRetina SATA+DDR3 MacBookPro requires about 11GB of RAM consumption (as reported by Activity Monitor). So getting a new Retina SSD+LPDDR3 MacBookPro might mean greater performance speeds but it doesn't mean i will magically require lesser gigabytes of RAM to support my typical use case. Right?
- BRAC UniversityBSc in Computer Science, 2007 - 2011
- The Aga Khan School Dhaka2003 - 2006
- Mastermind2000 - 2003
- Willes Little Flower School1994 - 1999
- web programming (server-side technologies)
- eXPerienced in Android application development
- coaching & training on technical sessions
- business integration with social media marketing tools
- audio-visual content development
- G&R Technologies LtdHead of Engineering Services, 2015 - present+ Lead the consultancy partnership with Amazon Web Services [AWS] + Design & implement scalable, cost-effective IT infrastructure for clients on AWS cloud. + recruit and manage support engineering team
- G&R Ad NetworkData Cruncher, 2013 - 2015+ perform heavy data analytics + backend software engineering + design & develop Big Data architecture
- ManGoes Mobile Ltd.Baseist, 2011 - 2013+ Server side backend development + REST API design + Database design + company wide source code management
- Amadeyr Cloud Ltd.Software Engineer & Content Developer, 2011 - 2011+ Android app development + server side programming on LAMP
- AIESEC in BangladeshPresident, 2009 - 2010
- AIESEC in BRAC UniversityVice President, Communications, 2008 - 2009
- The Aga Khan School DhakaPrimary Year's Program Teacher, 2006 - 2006
HelloWorldLesson6RPC: why did we use correlationID if we are creating ex...
Posted 25/10/15 22:48, 3 messages
Google Handwriting Input – Android Apps on Google Play
Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 82 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with
Asphalt 8: Airborne – Програми Android у Google Play
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST***** The best Android arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aeri
Tool for Picasa, Google+ Photo - Android Apps on Google Play
This app helps you manage your Google+ Photos, Picasa web albums.■ Synchronize online albums to your phone automatically ■ Manage online alb