There are clear advantages of using the Compute Module instead of non-standard custom boards that are expensive to design and manufacture. In addition to lowering hardware cost, it also reduced the load of software development.
That site is pretty bad. Yesterday it wouldn't load at all, today it slowed down my computer and then blew up Chrome. Maybe someone should nmap it :-D
- InfoWorldContributing Writer, 2016 - present
- CIO OnlineFreelance Writer, 2015 - present
- ITworldFreelance Writer, 2014 - presentWrite Linux & Open Source related blogs for the publication.
- Linux FoundationFreelance Writer, 2014 - presentWrite Linux related stories for Linux.com
- Linux VedaEditor, 2014 - present
- Admin Magazine2015 - present
- Linux MagazineFreelance Writer, 2015 - 2015
- Muktware.comEditor in Chief, 2010 - 2013
- Linux For YouAssistant Editor, 2005 - 2010
- EFYTimesAssistant Editor, 2005 - 2010
I am a journalist and writer who has been covering technology for over 10 years. I’m also a science fiction writer whose stories have been broadcasted on Indian radio and published in leading Indian magazines. I also write satire, once in a while.
Founder & Editor: muktware.io
Current Publications (Contributing Writer):
Linux Pro Magazine
Raspberry Pi GeeK
The New Stack
Cloud Foundry blog
Past Publications I wrote for:
Linux For You (Assistant Editor)
EFYTimes (Assistant Editor)
- St. Don Bosco's CollegeIntermediate, 1982 - 1999Lakhimpur Kheri, India.
- Jamia Millia IslamiaJournalism, 2003 - 2005New Delhi