Save $5 with coupon code "symbols".
If you're new to Lithuanian Knitting, you'll find links to my YouTube videos to help expand your skills.
If you have Lithuanian Knitting: Continuing Traditions, this is a perfect companion to let you make matching sets of accessories or design your own with the symbols that speak to you most.
Suzi Banks Baum grew up on the shores of the Great Lakes in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. She spent the early part of her professional life as a theatre artist in New York City. She writes, makes art, jam and tends her garden as a full time mom with her husband and two teenaged children in the Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts. Suzi is a contributing blogger at the Museum of Motherhood and maintains her own website at www.laundrylinedivine.com.
An artist her entire life, she began making collages with Life magazine images at four and had her first theatrical success playing a rat in the Pied Piper of Hamelin at age seven. Suzi’s artistic collaboration of postal art can be seen at www.femailart.com.
Suzi Banks Baum is a wild soul shining through the form of a country wife and mom. She infuses her days with creativity, art, and unparalleled celebration of the divine magic of everyday life.
- IS183 Art School of the BerkshiresMixed Media Collage, 2007 - present
- The School of the Womanly ArtsPleasure, 2007 - present
- Northern Michigan UniversityTheatre & Psychology, 1978 - 1981
- FeMail ArtCollaborator, present
- Out of the Mouths of BabesCreator and Producer, present
- Laundry Line Divine#firstmom, present