- FCT UNLEngenharia Informática, 1995 - 2001Computer science and software engineering University Degree
- FCT UNLMestrado em Engenharia Informática, 2003 - 2006Computer science and software engineering Masters Degree. Specialized in audiovisual content personalisation.
- PMIPMP - Project Management Professional, 2009I was doing most of the work anyhow, being certified became a must!
- Scrum AllianceCSM - Certified Scrum Master, 2013Finally, after being a scrum champion and scrum master for so long, I decided to get it on paper!
- Cool Dive
- EZ PZ RPG
- Fall out...
- KingScrum Master, 2015 - presentDelighting the world with brilliant games that create moments of magic
- British Sky BroadcastingScrum Master, 2014 - 2015
- ZimoryScrum Master & Java Developer, 2012 - 2014
- NSN2006 - 2012
- Accenture2001 - 2003
- EST/IPS2003 - 2006
NoiseTrade | eBooks and Audiobooks. Completely Free. Completely Legal.
EBooks and Audiobooks. Completely Free. Completely Legal.
John Oliver Explains The World Cup And FIFA To Americans (VIDEO)
John Oliver is "both excited and extremely conflicted" about the World Cup. Why?
How to Answer the Question "What Was Your Last Salary?"
When I was a kid working at Burger King, the minimum wage was $2.75 an hour. I didn't last long at that job. I got fired for calling in sick
Turning Dysfunctions into Actions - Fighting the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Hi All :) I just got this challenge today, from a colleague of mine, to convert my post 5 dysfunctions of a team into something positive we
Brené Brown on Vulnerability, Human Connection, and the Difference Betwe...
"The truth is, rarely can a response make something better -- what makes something better is connection." In 2010, shame and empathy rese
Silicon Valley Isn't a Meritocracy — And It's Dangerous to Hero-Worship ...
Meritocracy and entrepreneurialism reinforce a closed system of privilege.