Hi. I am a sixth grade teacher in Washington State. My students are working on career projects. I was hoping you might be able to answer some interview questions for a student...or pass them on to someone who can. You can send the responses to me at email@example.com. Thank you so very much!
1. How did you get famous making live streams?
2. Did it take a couple months or years to get famous and learn to make videos,
3. Because of getting famous making live streams did you meet new people and other famous people,
4. What made you make live streams or who,
5. If I start making live streams now would you tell people to check out my channel,
6. How much money do you make making live streams a month?
7. Is making live streams hard or to tell people that you are having live streams,
8. So do people recognize you on the street?
9. Do people get all happy and ask you to take a photo with you on the street,
10. Is getting noticed a lot make you feel like your going to do something for them like giving a x box 360
11. Away for recognizing you on the street, I have a little you tube account and I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to my channel, Do you make live streams daily or weekly?
12. So do you just wake up in the morning and get out of bed because of your fans,