- Change Agents WorldwideFounder, 2013 - presentBack in the business of changing the world of work. Smarter, stronger, and more focused on the end goal.
- The 2.0 Adoption Council | DGSocial Insurgent, 2009 - 2012I've been progressively working toward changing the world for the better via computer and communications technology since, well, I can remember. I created a brave consortium of G2000 social insurgents who worked to reinvent the large enterprise and sold it to Dachis Group in 2010.
- nGeneraChief Evangelist, 2007 - 2009Aspired to make a difference with social technology. nGenera morphed into Moxie Software.
- Ogilvy & MatherAccount SupervisorMadMen < Kind of sums up my experience at this venerable institution. BUT, best job in my life bar none. Some day I will write about it.
- Rutgers – New BrunswickComputer Science
TEDxBedminster: Rebooting Our Thinking in Bedminster NJ with a Big Bang....
Friends, I have invited the eleven speakers below, and together we will be hosting a TEDx event called TEDxBedminster. The theme of the even
Creating A Connected Organization: The Future of Work
The future of work is here. We need 21st century leaders to build connected organizations on the edges.
Successful Networks Require a Cross-Disciplinary Team
It should come as no surprise that a one-dimensional approach to network deployment will yield lackluster results. In the heyday of the Ente
CIES 2014 Toronto ConferenceThe Comparative and International Education ...
It is important that session time (90 minutes) is distributed equally among the session participants and that adequate time (30 minutes) is
My Personal Transformation: 6 Life Lessons From 6 Years of Blogging
I launched erica.biz on December 4, 2007. This week, I’m celebrating 6 years of blogging here. Wow! It’s been just over 6 years since I sold