After years of thinking about it, I have finally decided to start a blog. I guess I really should have started one in 2006 when I got my Lap Band, or in 2009 when I revised to the sleeve. But, for some reason I never thought about it until now. So, wher...
Currently I Am...
1) Familiar with Emailing my Evernote email address (being the obvious one)
2) I also have a bit of Code in the 'bookmarks' that allows me to Open an Evernote Clipper, but it is problematic and gets stuck sometimes and also isn't formatted correctly creating more problems than its worth - so I barely use it. _(If your interested go here to try it out for yourself and let me know what you think http://bit.ly/1mKlFHA)_
What do you do for clipping to Evernote using your mobile devices? Do you recommend any specific iPhone Apps and Why?
Thanks in advance. Your Awesome.
Things that's tend to carry over a lot (or now leave on the day page and keep looking at) I am now toying with adding to #evernote and trying to learn about reminders.
- Mt. Dora High SchoolHigh School, 1981 - 1984
- Rogers High School
- NCCERNational Craft Assessment and Certification Program Coordinator, 2013 - present
- Kelly ServicesIn-House Temp Recruiter, 2012 - 2013
- American Red Cross Northeast Florida ChapterDatabase Administrator, 2009 - 2012
- Daniel MemorialDatabase Specialist, 2006 - 2009
- Community Hospice of Northeast FloridaDevelopment Assistant, 2003 - 2006
- United HospiceAdministrative Assistant, 2001 - 2003
- LifeStream Behavioral CenterAdministrative Services Supervisor, 1988 - 2001
Amazon’s Free Android App of the Day: Documents To Go Full Version Key (...
Today's FREE Amazon Android App of the Day is Documents To Go, the Full Version Key! The total savings for this free app of the day is $
How to Add 3D Wallpaper Flare to your Device | AndroidGals
I love to personalize my phone, and tablet with wallpapers, widgets and such. I'm always on the lookout for something new to help make m