o Social Media Optimization for web sites.
o Search Engine Optimization for web sites.
o Provide web site maintenance and update.
o Provide technical support for end users.
o Design and manage database applications.
o Design graphics for social media.
o Design layouts for presentations.
o Design graphics for web sites.
o Create new Web sites (see software below).
o Peer training and mediation.
o Excellent multitasking skills.
o Record-keeping and reporting.
o Project coordination.
o WordPress Set Up, Maintenance, SMO, SEO
o Ning 3.0 Design, Set Up and Administration
o Cpanel and DNS for hosting.
o MS Office Professional 2013
o MS SharePoint 2010
o Adobe Professional 11X
o Adobe Creative
- Social Designer, Curator, Publisher and MarketerSocial Media Manager | Virtual Assistant, 2009 - presentTechnical and Creative virtual professional for web sites, newsletters, graphics, presentations, product descriptions, portfolios, and resumes. WordPress and Ning networks are my specialties. Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for web sites. Integrate business design, manage and market on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Oregon Department of Administrative ServicesAdministrative Specialist II, 2010 - 2011Technical assistance to existing web sites. Design and implementation of SharePoint pages (sites). Creative digital production of newsletters, brochures, manuals, presentation graphics and slide shows. Provide professional assistance for the Director’s office, Office of Economic Analysis, and Office of Internal Affairs. Work with team to produce the Economic and Revenue Forecast, the State and County Population Forecast, and Prison Inmate Forecast.
- EC CompanyConstruction Project Coordinator, 2006 - 2009Onsite Construction Coordinator for commercial construction. Provide professional support to construction project managers, supervisors, and general foremen. Supervise clerical staff. In pre-construction phase, ensure Letter of Intent to Award, contracts, schedules, and permits are in place. In construction phase, produce, track and update documents for construction submittals, electrical and fire permits, assist with schedule of values, produce work orders and change orders. At project end, solicit vendors to submit Operation and Maintenance manuals then archive all hard copy and electronic documents for future retrieval.
- OHSU | Oregon Health & Science UniversityExecutive Office Manager, 2003 - 2006Professional executive management for Governor Kitzhaber’s advisers during a time of transition from state capitol to OHSU. Liaison with university systems. Purchase and track costs for office furniture and computer equipment, develop office procedures and systems. Participate in hiring, training and mediation. Webmaster and Network Contact Provide two web site’s maintenance and update. The single point of contact between end users and Network Services; provided computer and software support and possible triage to ITG. Drug Effectiveness Review Project Upload project documents to members-only site through all stages. Compose technical sheets to instruct members on use of members-only site. Solicit dossiers from pharmaceutical companies by drug class. Manage dossier through all stages of project. Technical implementation of monthly virtual meeting of North American team members.
- Oregon Commission on Children and FamiliesExecutive Specialist II, 1999 - 2003Professional executive assistance to Director, Deputy Director and Healthy Start State Coordinator. Scheduling, contact database design, resource library database design. Assign projects to other support staff, monitor progress on assignments. Meeting and training logistics. Prepare for regional and local events, includes travel arrangements. Perform committee support.
Summer Paradise - Big Collection | The Hungry JPEG
Summer Paradise. 285 Summer elements set! Colorful summer elements set. Hand drawn collection with flowers and leaves, alphabet and differen
Thomas Jefferson Warned Us – In Detail – You Are Law
Jefferson – His Portrait is on the Two Dollar Bill (comments added). This is amazing. There are two parts. Be sure to read the 2nd part (in
PowToon - Brings Awesomeness to your presentations
PowToon is a brand new presentation tool that allows you to create animated presentations and cartoon style videos just by dragging and drop
22 Tips for a More Useful Facebook Feed from Robert Scoble
With over 1.4 billion users around the world, Facebook is the 800 lb. gorilla of social media. They’ve done an incredible job of creating, m
Freaky Frilled Shark Caught Off Australian Coast is a 'Living Fossil'
A freaky frilled shark was caught off the Australian coast this week, a terrifying-looking species that dates back 80 million years.
Auntie Etta | Be Informed | Take Action | Dec. 2014
The recent voter turnout for the 2014 midterm elections is nothing short of a total embarrassment to the claim that America is the strongest
Top 10 Online Tools for Virtual Assistants | LinkedIn
I'm often asked to recommend tools that a virtual assistant should for their business. Here are my 10 favorite tech tools to use in my busin