- - We're a new church - growing - they call it a church plant. ** Our leaders are amazing and some of the nicest most caring people you could ever meet! ** We have many small groups, something for everyone, including youth and teens. This is not a mega church. It may be one day, but right now, we're growing our team, getting to know each other, reaching out to our community one day at a time.
- - If you're new to the area or are a current resident looking for a church or even if you just want to learn more about Jesus, come on over Sunday at 10 am. Stop by the welcome desk and say hi if you'd like. We'd love to welcome you and get to know you. #churches #portsaintlucie
- Miami Dade CollegeComputer Graphics, 1990 - 1992
- Social Media Marketing of the Treasure CoastOwner, 2009 - presentSocial Media Marketing of the Treasure Coast is a full-service online marketing company serving the continental U.S. • social media marketing, • website design, • seo consulting, • company branding, • content generation, • corporate logo design, • Facebook cover photos, • Twitter backgrounds and all things digital.
- Zerosmoke NAMarketing Director, 2008 - 2010
- Riverside Paper CoMarketing Artist, 2003 - 2008
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
60-Year-Old Rock Mystery Solved With GPS Tracking ⚙ Co.Labs ⚙ code + com...
A little bit of wind and ice can move mountains. But we've never known exactly how until now.
The Relationship between Marketing and SEO | Mikayla Jeanne | LinkedIn
Every professional in marketing understands the importance of SEO. However, it does seem like this term has become a bit of a buzz-word late
How to Explain Social Media Engagement to Skeptics: An Analogy | DragonS...
Looking for a simple way to explain social media marketing to management or your clients? This easy-to-grasp analogy could be just what you
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
Search starts with the web. It's made up of over 60 trillion individual pages and it's constantly growing. Google navigates the web by crawl
12 Most Effective Ways to Tick People Off on Social Media
Rachel Thompson mixes it up with the 12 Most Effective Ways to Tick People Off on Social Media.
Google Plus and SEO | What Every Small Business Owner Should Know
Not seeing the improvements you’d like with your SEO initiatives? Do you feel like SEO is a four letter word? Learn the tips and tricks pros
How To Schedule Facebook Posts On The Go With The 'Pages Manager' App
Pages Manager App officially launched in 2012 with an iOS app (the Android version was released earlier this year), and was designed to let
10 ESSENTIAL Facebook Money-Making 'Techie' Tips: FREE Webinar with @Mar...
FREE webinar May 15th with leading Facebook expert, Mari Smith! Find out exactly how to extract the money from your new Facebook Page Timeli
The Beatles Were Singing About SEO Long Before the Internet | Site Refer...
When I think of SEO and the practice of optimizing websites, I am reminded of the Beatles song, “Long and Winding Road.” …yes, I know it sou