Every. Single. Time.
I am going to do some exercising today, a little bit of reading and updating a few articles. This is one I will be updating quite a bit as it relates to getting more views and followers on Google+ for businesses. With a business or local page needing 1000 followers to run Google +Post Ads it is now true that more business pages want engagement and growth: http://wojdylosocialmedia.com/get-followers-google-plus-business/
" You can authorize your SlideShare profile with G+ so that Google will recognize you as the author of the decks you upload. By doing this, whenever your SlideShares surface in Google search results, your profile picture will be added to them."
When almost 50% of all UK online spent is with Amazon you begin to realize the magnitude of the threat the company poses to Google. Amazon has its own environment. Algorithms are using increasingly semantic programming to deliver intelligent choices to those who are looking to buy. Amazon's vision is not just for a "Customers who bought this..." approach. They're actually working to present shoppers with their next purchase before the shopper has thought about.
This is predictive technology at its best. It saves time and energy and delivers a real service. At the same time the question arises that if the shopping environment is customized to fit us like a glove and make life easier for us why do we even need to go on search to check out what to buy? Advertising, in this sense, is an unwanted middle man. Google must know this. One of the reasons the company is diversifying so quickly is because of it, I suspect.
Tomorrow's advertising will take a much more different form to what we have traditionally come to expect. Serendipity, reputation, social proof and perceived value will become the new 'pressure points' vying for our attention.
Bacon egg cups are great for a crowd because you can make up to twelve individual portions at once thanks to the use of a muffin tin.
View the RECIPE here: http://www.foodista.com/blog/2014/04/18/how-to-recipe-mini-bacon-egg-breakfast-cups
#bacon #breakfast #eggs #brunch
- Tyson FoodsManager, Social Media & Online Communities, 2013 - presentGlobal social business stuffs @TysonFoods
- DellGlobal Comms / PR @Dell & Corp. Blogger @Direct2Dell, 2010 - 2012
- Nelnet, Inc (NES Divs: CUnet.com and Petersons.com)Manager, IT Integration & Portfolio Management, 2007 - 2009
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield -Excellus.com (UniveraHealthCare.com)Consultant, IT Project Management, 2006 - 2007
- NDYFS.orgIT Director & Webmaster, 2002 - 2006
- KBB Consulting & NetworkingCo-Founder, CEO, 1996 - 2007
- State Farm Insurance Co - Insurance Defense Bolte & McCormick, Law Firm (now defunct)Insurance Defense - Civil Litigation, 1992 - 1996
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) InternUCLA law - internship, 1992 - 1992
- Ventura County DA's Office - InternUCLA law - internship, 1992 - 1992
- Buzz (current)
Global Social Media at Tyson Foods, Inc.
Corporate Social Media Strategist
http://SusanBeebe.com - my personal blog
*** Was Dell's 1st Chief Listener *** at Dell - global social media team. (July - Dec). Promoted to more public facing role in January 2011.
Previously --> Global Communications / PR @Dell
Corporate Blogger @Direct2Dell
Social Media Strategy & Operations for Corp Affairs
Strategic Digital Media / Social Media Consultant.
Product Innovation / Startup Advisor
IT Management; Portfolio and Program management
Passionate Leader, Strategy Consultant, Author, Communicator, Catalyst, Startup Advisor, IT Technology, Product / Innovation Mgmt.
Published Author, Speaker, Writer, Blogger, Enterprise Technology Consultant and Social Media Digital Strategy Advisor.
My Blog - http://SusanBeebe.com
Co-Founder, Social Media Club - Rochester, NY
My twitter accounts:
Contact: (512) 52-BEEBE
- University of California at Los Angeles, Law (UCLA)UCLA, 1992
- Cal PolyTechnic University, San Luis Obispo, CAComputer Science, C, Unix
- Cuesta College
- Alan Hancock College
- GoldenWest College