- Tyson FoodsManager, Social Media & Online Communities, 2013 - presentGlobal social business stuffs @TysonFoods
- DellGlobal Comms / PR @Dell & Corp. Blogger @Direct2Dell, 2010 - 2012
- Nelnet, Inc (NES Divs: CUnet.com and Petersons.com)Manager, IT Integration & Portfolio Management, 2007 - 2009
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield -Excellus.com (UniveraHealthCare.com)Consultant, IT Project Management, 2006 - 2007
- NDYFS.orgIT Director & Webmaster, 2002 - 2006
- KBB Consulting & NetworkingCo-Founder, CEO, 1996 - 2007
- State Farm Insurance Co - Insurance Defense Bolte & McCormick, Law Firm (now defunct)Insurance Defense - Civil Litigation, 1992 - 1996
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) InternUCLA law - internship, 1992 - 1992
- Ventura County DA's Office - InternUCLA law - internship, 1992 - 1992
- Buzz (current)
Global Social Media at Tyson Foods, Inc.
Corporate Social Media Strategist
http://SusanBeebe.com - my personal blog
*** Was Dell's 1st Chief Listener *** at Dell - global social media team. (July - Dec). Promoted to more public facing role in January 2011.
Previously --> Global Communications / PR @Dell
Corporate Blogger @Direct2Dell
Social Media Strategy & Operations for Corp Affairs
Strategic Digital Media / Social Media Consultant.
Product Innovation / Startup Advisor
IT Management; Portfolio and Program management
Passionate Leader, Strategy Consultant, Author, Communicator, Catalyst, Startup Advisor, IT Technology, Product / Innovation Mgmt.
Published Author, Speaker, Writer, Blogger, Enterprise Technology Consultant and Social Media Digital Strategy Advisor.
My Blog - http://SusanBeebe.com
Co-Founder, Social Media Club - Rochester, NY
My twitter accounts:
Contact: (512) 52-BEEBE
- University of California at Los Angeles, Law (UCLA)UCLA, 1992
- Cal PolyTechnic University, San Luis Obispo, CAComputer Science, C, Unix
- Cuesta College
- Alan Hancock College
- GoldenWest College
Save the URL as a bookmark on your phone home screen to find official SXSW venues, local bars & restaurants and cool places to go!
http://beebe.in/2014SXSWmap #socialmedia #sxsw #map
List view on phone: http://beebe.in/1c2lrJK
Today we’re launching the newest version of Hangouts for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, ready to download now on iTunes (http://goo.gl/FDOfq). The app has a brand new look and feel, is super easy to navigate, and includes a bunch of performance improvements. You can still make free voice and video calls, of course. Or send a quick photo. But we’re adding a few more features we think you’ll love:
- Stickers: express your mood with fun animated stickers. Think of them as emoji, but even more awesome.
- Video Messages: record and send short videos to everyone in the conversation. Now you can really say what you need to say.
- Location sharing: send a map of your current location with a few simple taps. Great for coordinating the whole gang when you’re ready to hangout IRL.
- Optimized for the iPad: enjoy big, beautiful video calls, and a two-pane conversation view. Perfect for the iPad’s larger screen.
We hope you enjoy the new Hangouts for iOS. As always, your feedback is an important part of making the app better, so give the new version a spin (http://goo.gl/FDOfq) and let us know what you think!