- Tyson FoodsManager, Social Media & Online Communities, 2013 - presentGlobal social business stuffs @TysonFoods
- DellGlobal Comms / PR @Dell & Corp. Blogger @Direct2Dell, 2010 - 2012
- Nelnet, Inc (NES Divs: CUnet.com and Petersons.com)Manager, IT Integration & Portfolio Management, 2007 - 2009
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield -Excellus.com (UniveraHealthCare.com)Consultant, IT Project Management, 2006 - 2007
- NDYFS.orgIT Director & Webmaster, 2002 - 2006
- KBB Consulting & NetworkingCo-Founder, CEO, 1996 - 2007
- State Farm Insurance Co - Insurance Defense Bolte & McCormick, Law Firm (now defunct)Insurance Defense - Civil Litigation, 1992 - 1996
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) InternUCLA law - internship, 1992 - 1992
- Ventura County DA's Office - InternUCLA law - internship, 1992 - 1992
- Buzz (current)
Global Social Media at Tyson Foods, Inc.
Corporate Social Media Strategist
http://SusanBeebe.com - my personal blog
*** Was Dell's 1st Chief Listener *** at Dell - global social media team. (July - Dec). Promoted to more public facing role in January 2011.
Previously --> Global Communications / PR @Dell
Corporate Blogger @Direct2Dell
Social Media Strategy & Operations for Corp Affairs
Strategic Digital Media / Social Media Consultant.
Product Innovation / Startup Advisor
IT Management; Portfolio and Program management
Passionate Leader, Strategy Consultant, Author, Communicator, Catalyst, Startup Advisor, IT Technology, Product / Innovation Mgmt.
Published Author, Speaker, Writer, Blogger, Enterprise Technology Consultant and Social Media Digital Strategy Advisor.
My Blog - http://SusanBeebe.com
Co-Founder, Social Media Club - Rochester, NY
My twitter accounts:
Contact: (512) 52-BEEBE
- University of California at Los Angeles, Law (UCLA)UCLA, 1992
- Cal PolyTechnic University, San Luis Obispo, CAComputer Science, C, Unix
- Cuesta College
- Alan Hancock College
- GoldenWest College
How to add a G+ page to Adwords. This animated gif shows you how.
After selecting engagement only as the network.
It is really easy to do, you can pop in any page that has at least 1K followers.
Have you launched a +PostAD yet?
#pluspost #advertising #googleplus
Here is an article we previously wrote about Plus Post Ads: http://www.steadydemand.com/blog/google-plus-posts-dynamicads-101-397.html
I noticed 's Google Plus growth rate took off after they removed blog comments on March 24th.
They went from an average of 15.72 new followers per day to 40.42 new followers per day based on data from . They did this by including some subtle CTAs in the copy to "join the discussion on Google Plus" after removing comments, and also including a bigger blue CTA at the very end of the page.
At first I was totally blown away by this. Google Plus has comment pages well optimized to get you to follow accounts (check out this link: https://plus.google.com/+Copyblogger/posts/BCvT5fas25R), and it seems like Copyblogger will see some great growth with this strategy over time.
I actually drafted up a blog post entirely on the subject, then started to feel weird about removing comments even still. It doesn't feel on-brand for us and despite its potential as a growth engine for Google Plus accounts, it might still not make sense for people in the tech space based on what it does to community and also, what it might say about the brand overall.
For that reason, I won't be hitting publish, but I still wanted to share our findings, as this might still make sense for your brand, and Copyblogger's new growth on the channel is still impressive.
You can see the data here if you login to CircleCount: http://www.circlecount.com/p/+Copyblogger?period=6m&type=followers, which is also pictured below. As you can see on March 24th, the day they removed comments, their growth trajectory saw a substantial uptick.
This is very VISUAL and FUN article describing my personal journey of building relationships on and off line, all through Google+
There are also LOADS of tips on how to AMPLIFY your own content/story.
The article includes the themes...
You cannot outsource relationships
"There is nothing more conceited that quoting yourself", Martin Shervington
It's not the thing, it's what you do with the thing.
And much more!
That would be me.. Check out this lovely article about my G+ experience.. I heart you guys! Thanks for being in this experience with me ♥
The Incredible Egg Washer : http://amzn.to/1izMyKL
If you have chickens , than you need to join our community : Raising chickens