- Strategy Consultant & Management EducatorStrategy Consultant, 2000 - present- Design and deliver tailor-made workshops for companies on the subjects of Strategy Development & Implementation. - Undertake diagnostics studies on business performance of companies. - Visiting professor to MBA institutes ( Strategy & Supply Chain Management)
- Siemens India Ltd.Head Quality, 1962 - 1969Set up & run the quality functions at the Switchgear and Motor Divisions of Siemens India.
- Fujitsu-ICIM Ltd.Vice President, 1969 - 1995Oversee Supply Chain, Production, Materials and Quality functions of Computer Systems manufacture.
- Tata Management Training CentreSenior Faculty, 1996 - 2000- Audit Tata group companies using the Tata Business Excellence framework adapted from The Malcolm Baldrige Model. - Provide consultancy service to Tata group companies on Business Strategies. - Conduct management development programs.
- B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- IIT KharagpurElectrical Engg, 1958 - 1962B.Tech. Honours - First Division.
- St. Xaviers CollegeScience, 1956 - 1958First Division with Distinction
- Don Bosco High SchoolGeneral, 1950 - 1956First Division
- Pune UniversityManagement, 1972 - 1974PGDBM- First Division
Man Bites Dog, and Other Great Headlines For Your Next Presentation
A great headline is arguably the most important part of a presentation. Headlines draw in your audience and preview what your deck is about.
This Audi Can Predict When a Parking Space Will Open Up | Autopia | Wire...
Audi's Urban Intelligent Assist research initiative uses big data, wireless connectivity and the car's on-board navigation system to, among
A Google Programmer 'Blew Off' A $500,000 Salary At Startup - Because He...
flickr/blmurchThis is not the programmer in questionThanks to all its money, Google is a big winner in the war for talent in Silicon Valley.
Google, Apple and Microsoft race to bring software to cars
'Open Automotive Alliance' aims to get Android inside cars - but will find that Apple and Microsoft are already vying for the market
The Seven Imperatives to Keeping Meetings on Track
Everyone knows good meeting practice -- but few actually follow it.
Scientists create candy that prevents tooth decay - Indian Express Mobile
IE Mobile - Scientists create candy that prevents tooth decay - Good news for people who rejoice eating sweet treats but are wary of tooth d
Heyday App Is a Journal of Your Life That Writes Itself
An iPhone app called Heyday automatically creates really nice montages of batches of photos that were taken at the same time in an attempt t
What Might It Look Like if Siri Drove a Car? Meet Steeri. (Viral Video)
A new parody video introduces Steeri, a humorous look at what might happen if the iPhone's virtual assistant were given the keys to a car.
A collection of hand selected articles from Thinkers50 Daily
Now in Beta! Paper.li multi-share - share your favorite articles, photos and videos from one paper in 1 go.
What Would Make You More Satisfied and Productive at Work?
Think about your typical workday. How often do you wake up in the morning, excited to get to work? How much time do you spend fighting traff
Why Google will be the Facebook of the future - Page2 - The Economic Times
When Google went public, it set aside 3 mn shares—which are now worth close to $ 3 bn—to philanthropic endeavors. - Page2
Three handy (but often-overlooked) Google Chrome features
We are all of us creatures of habit, and those habits can easily extend to our Web browsers, where we're so focused on our usual daily routi