# A Byline Required
As you may know from my last 2 posts here, I have created a web software that runs on localhost called Lobby.
Lobby is a framework for running apps. It is built in PHP and can run on Apache localhost server.
It is not just made as a workspace but for personal use too. Just like how one uses an Android or iOS : both personal and work uses.
In general, we would have to create separate coded apps for separate OSs. A program/game written in Windows won't work with Linux etc.
But with Lobby, a developer would only need to create one app for all O.S. Apache & any browser (Chrome, Firefox) supports almost all O.S.
This means Lobby is supported in almost all platforms.
Lobby would make life easy for developers.
1. Auto update Lobby & Apps when a new version comes out
2. Lightweight - Lobby was created from scratch with performance in mind
3. Open Source & Licensed under Apache License v2
4. Lobby has a set of API which helps devs write shorter and better code
5. Modules - helps Lobby to be customized as you like.
6. Theming support
# For You
Can you please suggest a byline (short description) for Lobby considering all the features and definition provided above to be used in it's website : https://lobby.subinsb.com ?