- Building Research EstablishmentDigital Products Strategy Manager, 2014 - present
- Building Research EstablishmentBIM Technical Manager, 2013 - 2014
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsTechnical Research Officer, 2011 - 2013
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsKnowledge and Research Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Glasgow UniversityResearcher, 2009 - 2010
- SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden/Chalmers UniversityResearcher, 2008 - 2008
- University Of AberdeenResearch Fellow/Teaching Fellow, 2001 - 2007
- Compaq Computer Manufacturing LtdProduction Line Operator, 1996 - 1997
- Mitsui Babcock Energy LtdQuality Assurance Officer, 1994 - 1995
- Paisley Grammar School1990
- Paisley College Of Technology
- University Of Aberdeen
- Deep Dungeons of Doom
- New Words With Friends
RPS are cutting costs and improving efficiency with recent BIM certifica...
Paul Oakley, BIM Director at BRE caught up with Mark Costello, Director at RPS in Ireland about the company’s recently awarded BRE Global BI
Rip Your Throat Out with Sacrilege's Remastered Version of "Lifeline" | ...
Their impactful and remastered record 'Behind The Realms of Madness' coming out November 13.
RadioShack puts customer personal data up for sale in bankruptcy auction
Asset sale could include millions of e-mails, physical addresses, and customer names, if legal challenges don't stop it.
ArchiCAD 18: Join the IFC and COBie flow – Part 3 – Model export | Bond ...
In this final piece in this series about some of the main improvements to IFC and COBie workflow (there are more of course around openBIM) w