While the timing isn't clear for when the feature might land for Android, iOS, or even desktop flavors of VLC, it's a good sign that the VLC team have been working on the feature for the upcoming 3.0.0 release.
- Paisley Grammar School1990
- Paisley College Of Technology
- University Of Aberdeen
- Building Research EstablishmentDigital Products Strategy Manager, 2014 - present
- Building Research EstablishmentBIM Technical Manager, 2013 - 2014
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsTechnical Research Officer, 2011 - 2013
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsKnowledge and Research Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Glasgow UniversityResearcher, 2009 - 2010
- SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden/Chalmers UniversityResearcher, 2008 - 2008
- University Of AberdeenResearch Fellow/Teaching Fellow, 2001 - 2007
- Compaq Computer Manufacturing LtdProduction Line Operator, 1996 - 1997
- Mitsui Babcock Energy LtdQuality Assurance Officer, 1994 - 1995
ArchiCAD 18: Join the IFC and COBie flow – Part 3 – Model export | Bond ...
In this final piece in this series about some of the main improvements to IFC and COBie workflow (there are more of course around openBIM) w
CORROSION OF CONFORMITY Takes The Spotlight In This Episode Of NOLA: Lif...
Corrosion of Conformity is up for this episode of Noisey's continued look at the metal scene down in New Orleans! Specifically Pepper Keenan
Mathematician Predicts Who Will Live and Die in Game of Thrones | WIRED
Game of Thrones fans love to guess what's coming next to the hyper-violent, ultra-sexual fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin. But while mos
How To Turn Off Bluetooth By Default In Ubuntu 14.04
Open Source News, Tips And Tutorials
Jelly Conky Adds Simple, Stylish Stats To Your Linux Desktop
I treat Conky setups a bit like wallpapers: I'll find one I love, only to change it the next week because I'm bored of it and want a change.
W3C Publishes Linked Data Platform Best Practices and Guidelines - Seman...
The W3C's Linked Data Platform (LDP) Working Group has published a document outlining best practices and guidelines for implementing Linked