Get the app and the day's need-to-know news. https://yho.com/newsdigestall
- Paisley Grammar School1990
- Paisley College Of Technology
- University Of Aberdeen
- New Words With Friends
- The Room Two
- Building Research EstablishmentDigital Products Strategy Manager, 2014 - present
- Building Research EstablishmentBIM Technical Manager, 2013 - 2014
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsTechnical Research Officer, 2011 - 2013
- Royal Institute of British ArchitectsKnowledge and Research Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Glasgow UniversityResearcher, 2009 - 2010
- SP Technical Research Institute Of Sweden/Chalmers UniversityResearcher, 2008 - 2008
- University Of AberdeenResearch Fellow/Teaching Fellow, 2001 - 2007
- Compaq Computer Manufacturing LtdProduction Line Operator, 1996 - 1997
- Mitsui Babcock Energy LtdQuality Assurance Officer, 1994 - 1995
Rip Your Throat Out with Sacrilege's Remastered Version of "Lifeline" | ...
Their impactful and remastered record 'Behind The Realms of Madness' coming out November 13.
RadioShack puts customer personal data up for sale in bankruptcy auction
Asset sale could include millions of e-mails, physical addresses, and customer names, if legal challenges don't stop it.
ArchiCAD 18: Join the IFC and COBie flow – Part 3 – Model export | Bond ...
In this final piece in this series about some of the main improvements to IFC and COBie workflow (there are more of course around openBIM) w
CORROSION OF CONFORMITY Takes The Spotlight In This Episode Of NOLA: Lif...
Corrosion of Conformity is up for this episode of Noisey's continued look at the metal scene down in New Orleans! Specifically Pepper Keenan
Mathematician Predicts Who Will Live and Die in Game of Thrones | WIRED
Game of Thrones fans love to guess what's coming next to the hyper-violent, ultra-sexual fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin. But while mos
How To Turn Off Bluetooth By Default In Ubuntu 14.04
Open Source News, Tips And Tutorials
Jelly Conky Adds Simple, Stylish Stats To Your Linux Desktop
I treat Conky setups a bit like wallpapers: I'll find one I love, only to change it the next week because I'm bored of it and want a change.