Stimtastic is affordable stim toys, chewable jewelry and fidgets for autistic adults and teens. Run by an autistic person, Stimtastic celebrates stimming as a natural part of life on the spectrum.
For Autistics, By Autistics
I started Stimtastic because I wanted to create a place where autistic adults and teens could feel not just comfortable but celebrated. Yes, we sell great stim toys, but my goal for Stimtastic is much more than that. My goal is to create a company that is for autistics, by autistics.
To do that, I’ve identified 5 key building blocks that will form the foundation of Stimtastic:
- Affordability: Stim toys and jewelry should be affordable and we will work hard to bring you quality products at affordable prices.
- Representation: All of the products on Stimtastic.co will be modeled and demonstrated by autistic people. All of our original designs will be created by autistic artists.
- Inclusion: Our jewelry is purposely not categorized as Men’s or Women’s. We’ll give you detailed information about the sizes and measurements of each item—you decide which styles are right for you.
- Giving Back: 10% of proceeds from sales at Stimtastic.co will be given back to the autistic community, both as donations to charities that benefit autistic people and as direct giving to autistic individuals in need.
- Celebration: Stimming is an essential part of being autistic and we’re here to help you celebrate it. We promise that our product descriptions and website will always reflect that core belief, making this a safe, enjoyable place to shop.
Cynthia Kim, founder of Stimtastic ~ Stimtastic.co