reports on this growing scandal. I, for one, am not the least bit surprised--except by how clumsy they were.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- as a species, we are our own worst enemy.
Set up something supposed to be nice and then begin the process of bringing down around our ears.Sep 20, 2012
- Marty+1This is abhorrent. Wikipedia's very survival depends on trust. If something casts doubt on that trust, Wikipedia either dies, or worse--it retains the reputation of Conservapedia.Sep 20, 2012
- Thank you for the props. I also can't believe how arrogant the parties have been about their actions and behavior, both during and even moreso now in the aftermath.
This whole ball of yarn took a serious bit of work to unravel, and it's heavy. Sadly, I don't think this is anywhere near over. I have to wonder if it was easier to see from my perspective of seeing startup/white collar hustlers scam PR and PV's like this in the Valley every chance they get - making me wonder further if those in the organizations are blindsided by it, or if there really is a wider culture of collusion.Sep 20, 2012
- I have a sick, sad, feeling that is only the tip of the ice-berg.Sep 20, 2012
- When I now consider your comment in light of what I did not include in the article I have to agree 100%. And it is heartbreaking.Sep 20, 2012
- Ack. Well, good luck with the reporting. If there's anything I can do to help with that, you know where to find me. Unfortunately I don't have any Wikipedia sources.Sep 20, 2012