He's back.... Yes, indeed Kim Dotcom's launched his new cloud-based file storage service, Mega, with 50GBs of free service... if you can reach the service and if you trust it not to be knocked down by a legal attack.
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Might it be that it's just blocked from some countries and not others? Where's everyone reporting in from?Jan 20, 2013
- Some of my photos that are on the web sites and the cloud are all backed up to a 500 GB external hard drive and in fact are on a separate drive on the computer itself that doesn't have the programs and OS on it. The external hard drive is set to back up once a month or whenever I feel like backing it up.On top of that they are shared and backed up on the 500 GB laptop just to be safe.Jan 20, 2013
- I am not able to upload from my account but able to on the main page not being logged in.Jan 20, 2013
- What a fatass piece of shit crook and classic bully. Gee, what a surprise his website doesn't work.Jan 20, 2013
- I would say, Rodney, that the classic bully in this case is the US Justice Department, which acting at the behest of big media companies, treated Dotcom as though he were a terrorist. What's more the Justice Department worked in cooperation with Dotcom 6 months prior to his arrest to help take down pirates on his site. The Justice Department thanked him by turning around and using it as a hammer to help their case. Dotcom is surely a pompous showman, but he is not the bad guy here, not by a long shot.Jan 21, 2013
- I wouldn't be surprised if this is the standard stool pigeon damage. And now he's back.
I wouldn't trust the site because he seems a likely target, now.Jan 21, 2013