It's time for's look at this year's Tech Turkeys. Enjoy and pass me the mashed potatoes.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Je Saist+2... why am I hoping Windows 8 and Surface top the list of Turkey's...Nov 11, 2012
- Too new.Nov 11, 2012
- Je Saist+1No Jason. You call a turkey when it is a turkey.
Windows 8 is a horrible mess. Surface is way overpriced. They get thrown into the Turkey pile now, not later.Nov 11, 2012
- I disagree with your opinion on Windows 8. Sorry.Nov 11, 2012
- SJVN and I agree on many things, but on Microsoft-related technologies, we differ.Nov 11, 2012
- FWIW, I think the Surface RT is clearly a turkey, but it's still early days and not many people have seen this yet. Windows 8, to me, is clearly a turkey on the desktop, but I'm willing to give it a "wait and see: on tablets and smartphones.Nov 11, 2012
- I've called the Surface RT strictly a developer and early adopter device. I wouldn't classify it as a turkey, because this is clearly where the future of the Windows platform is headed. You can put Windows 8 and Surface RT in the same position that Windows NT 3.1 occupied 20 years ago.Nov 11, 2012