More details to come next month, including registration info. In the meantime, you can check out highlights from last year at https://developers.google.com/events/io/.
Also, quick note for those who want to join in person: this year we’re making some changes to registration, so you won’t need to scramble the second registration opens. We'll be implementing a new system, where you can submit your interest to attend Google I/O 2014. Successful applicants will then be randomly selected and notified shortly thereafter. We’ll be following up with more details from +GoogleDevelopers, so stay tuned.
- University College LondonResearch Associate, 2009 - presentCentre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
- University of GlasgowResearch AssistantComputing Science
- Clayton Graham CommunicationsWeb Developer
- University of GlasgowSoftware DeveloperHunterian Museum and Art Gallery
I am a Software Researcher and Developer at the Centre for Advanced Spacial Analysis (CASA), University College London.
My research interests include social media, mobile systems, human computer interaction, high performance computing and processing real-time data.
In my spare time I'm a musician/composer (piano and trumpet) originally from Glasgow, Scotland but now living in London.
- University College LondonPhD, 2011 - present
- University of StrathclydeMSc Advanced Computer Science and Internet Technologies
- University of GlasgowBSc Computer Science
- Loudoun Academy, GalstonHigh School