This is a formation in Alabama Hills, California and features the Milky Way toward the South East. The left and right sides of the formation were separately light painted and combined into one image - the camera wasn't moved in the process. The photo was taken before Astronomical Twilight ended which is why it still contains quite a bit of blue. The orange is from light pollution.
1. Is it possible to set an overall price and then override only specific webinars? This would help in the case where a webinar is created, but has not yet been priced.
2. Can the webinar date and time information be displayed in the pull down (or along side)?
3. Is it possible to do a list by "groups" or "topic". May not want to show ALL the webinars as we have some that are private for specific clients. I'm thinking it could work with a keyword in the title, or a tag in the event description. E.g. [register_webinar type=list tags_contain=Astrophotography] or [register_webinar type=list title_has="Star Trail"]
How tags would be placed in the event description is for study, but it could be as simple as #StarTrail or #Astrophotography in the event description.
4. Overriding a price to $0.00 (free) should also be possible.
- Star Circle Academy (current)
About Jim Patterson Photography | Jim Patterson Photography
Jim Patterson Photography. Specializing in Underwater and Coastal Landscape Photography of California. Home; Images. Galleries; Image Search
Automated Stacking of Star Trails in PS CS5 | Star Circle Academy
NEW: March 15, 2012 Version 7 of the Stacking Action is released. Let's say you've got a bunch of 30 second or 300 second night expo
Why your “Lucky Streak” is NOT a Meteor | Star Circle Academy
Most meteor streaks have the following things in common: They brighten rapidly and dim a bit more slowly. They are asymmetric (the brighteni
getting selective fields from the event APis - Google Groups
getting selective fields from the event APis, Boloramji, 12/5/11 4:33 PM, Is there an easy way to get selective fields in the response objec
New Way to Get Night Photography Instruction | Star Circle Academy
New Way to Get Night Photography Instruction. Posted on September 27, 2011 by Steven Christenson. We just launched EVENTS.starcircleacademy.
Night Assault / Ghost Hikers – Stacking Action | Star Circle Academy
Star Circle Academy. Capturing the Heavens in Motion. Skip to content. Gallery; Photographer of the Year, 2010; Workshops; About; Subscribe
Which Camera is Better for Night Photography? | Star Circle Academy
Which Camera is Better for Night Photography? Posted on August 5, 2011 by Steven Christenson. I am asked pretty often which camera is better