- Fusion I-OChief Scientist, present
- Hewlett Packard, Apple Inc., Wheels of Zeus, CL9
- University Of California BerkeleyElectrical Engineering and Computer Science, 1971 - 1986
- University Of Colorado At BoulderElectrical Engineering, 1968 - 1969
- De Anza College, Cupertino, CaliforniaElectrical Engineering, Computer Science, 1969 - 1970
- San José State UniversityEngineering
- Kettering UniversityEngineering
- ESPOL - EcuadorEngineering
- Michigan State UniversityEngineering
- North Carolina State UniversityEngineering
- Concordia, MontrealArts and Sciences
ʞɐıuzoʍ hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
Coming in May on FRONTLINE – Inside FRONTLINE - FRONTLINE
This month, FRONTLINE investigates the government’s massive secret surveillance program, travels to the raging conflicts in Syria and Ukrain
Friend's chopped-up body found in Georgia home after standoff
SAVANNAH, Ga. -- Police went to Chad Moretzs home to ask him about a friend who had gone missing and quickly found themselves in a tense st
Adopt, Donate, Volunteer - Humane Society Silicon Valley
Saving and Enhancing Lives
Hicks: Lindsay Lohan pulls Jedi mind trick, skips prison again
Also: Billie Joe Armstrong opens up; Liam Hemsworth might be cheating on Miley Cyrus; Tina Fey won’t host Oscars; Stone Temple Pilots fire S
'Dancing With the Stars': Season 16 cast announced
Break out the sequins and spray tans. The cast for Season 16 of "Dancing With the Stars" was officially announced on "Good Morning America."