- JustOnesAndZeros.orgFounder, 2014 - presentEducational technology news blogger.
- Tulare County Office of EducationTechnology Development Assistant, 2001 - presentWeb application and site architect, web portal and database administrator for a variety of interfaces. Technology trainer and support.
- Technorati MediaEditor, 2011 - 2013Served as Editor for Technorati.com, editing and providing guidance to a team of writers. Wrote and published content on a variety of subjects.
- College of the SequoiasLiberal Studies, 1999 - 2001
- Naval Nuclear Power SchoolNuclear Reactor Plant Theory, Operation, 1990 - 1991
- Hanford High School1982 - 1984
- Rome Free Academy1980 - 1982
Study says digital natives need tribal elders to lead the way
Think your students have passed you up on the best use of technology in your classroom? Get ready to reassert yourself, because those digita
Now you can make Internet memes for your classroom walls
Easily take advantage of popular memes being spread online, mashing up educational messages with a healthy dose of humor for your classroom.
Classroom Challenge: Take the 30 day reflective teaching blog challenge
TeachThought's 30 day reflective teaching blogging challenge could be your ticket to classroom reinvigoration...
Picture this: Arts aren't disappearing in schools, just evolving
Can your school recreate a sorely missed arts curricula, using the same tech purchased to support Common Core based 21st Century learning op
Teachers: It's about time for a personal blog | LinkedIn
For a lot of teachers, the idea of blogging doesn't hold much appeal. It's time consuming, particularly if you're doing it right and digging
Time to retool? End of year EdTech questions teachers ought to ask thems...
Please take time to enjoy your Summer, but also some time to get recharged and refreshed next school year with these tips...
How Art teachers can make STEM much more steAm-ier
STEM teachers can learn to integrate the arts with mathematical and scientific concepts by observing the work of someone who has always been
Bring Earth Day home to your class with these interactive lessons
During the lead up to Earth Day, why not provide a few multimedia interactive activities for your students, to generate excitement?
The digital life skills list you need to share with your class
A compendium of 13 categories and a whopping total of 63 digital life skills your students ought to know...
Kandu's easy iPad app maker gives students an Hour of Code, without the ...
If you're not quite ready to lead your class through an hour of code, we're giving away 5 free copies of this code-less ipad app maker!
Classroom Challenge: Be virtually everywhere for your students with Tell...
Ever wished you had a little helper to talk with your students in ways that caught their attention, if only to break things up a bit? What i
Math teacher releasing superhero teaching comics to save your class
More often than not, when math teacher Jim McClain asks his students to take out their books, he means comics.