AdWords Editor 11.2 includes support for Shopping campaigns, call extensions, and more
AdWords Editor 11.2 is now available to all advertisers globally. This latest version features streamlined automatic updates and includes support for Shopping campaigns, call extensions, all report metrics, changes to final URL fields, and HTML export. Here’s an overview of what’s new.Shopping campaigns + shopping remarketing lists
- Save time by creating and editing your Shopping campaigns at scale. You can now see any updates made through CSV uploads displayed in AdWords Editor.
We’ve also introduced support for shopping remarketing lists to help you efficiently reach your target audience and improve the performance of your Shopping ads. Set bids and create tailored experiences to re-engage with people who have abandoned their shopping cart or who are your most loyal customers. Call extensions
- Call extensions let customers reach you with a phone call, directly from Google search results. You can now create and edit call extensions [https://goo.gl/FxDwv
] in the Shared Library and then add them to your ads and campaigns at scale.Reporting
- The set of metrics available in AdWords Editor is now at parity with AdWords front end, allowing you to see and download all performance metrics that are currently available through the web interface.HTML export
- With this update, you can now export and share data through an HTML file to provide insight into the status of your AdWords accounts. Streamline collaboration by sharing account information and scheduled changes with anyone you want, regardless of whether or not they have access to AdWords Editor.Automatic updates
- AdWords Editor is now designed to ensure that you don’t miss out on any updates that impact your business through a more seamless experience. While you’re using AdWords Editor, the system will download the latest version of the application in the background without interrupting any of your other activities. If an update is available, updating will take place the next time you close and reopen AdWords Editor.And more
- Other features in AdWords Editor 11.2 include performance improvements for other features including manager accounts, and changes to final URL fields.
Upgrade to AdWords Editor 11.2