…though my only real comment is the illustration below, from my 2010 graphic novel about American industry called TINKERERS.
Would love to see more people in my contact network try it out. It needs more users before we can know if it's worthwhile. But it's only day 1. (Sorry, iPhone only at this point.)
- Media DisruptusBlogger, media futurist, 2000 - present
- Self-employedConsultant, writer, columnist, speaker, media innovator, 1994 - present
- University of ColoradoProgram director of Digital News Test Kitchen, 2010 - 2013
- Enthusiast GroupFounder, publisher, 2007 - 2008
- Poynter InstituteSenior editor, 2001 - 2006
- Editor & PublisherOnline media columnist, 1995 - 2009
- San Francisco ChronicleGraphics editor, 1986 - 1994
- San Jose Mercury NewsCopy editor, 1985 - 1986
- Boulder Daily CameraCopy editor, 1978 - 1981
- Denver Chamber of CommercePublications editor, 1983 - 1985
- Colorado Business MagazineManaging editor, 1981 - 1983
- Colorado State UniversityJournalism, 1974 - 1978B.A. in Journalism, News-Editorial
- University of ColoradoBusiness, 1978 - 1979Beginnings of graduate work in business (no degree)
- University of HoustonStrategic Foresight, 2014 - 2014Certificate in Strategic Foresight.
The Final Indignity, the Last Insult, the Real America | Truthout
Skip to Main Content Area. Home. Friday, 09 December 2011 / TRUTH-OUT.ORG. ARCHIVE | LOGIN | JOIN TRUTHOUT | SEARCH. Karl Rove's Latest
Publishers still missing the point on e-book prices
By keeping e-book prices high, the Big Six book publishers are not only getting less money from their books in many cases, but they are also
Stephen Colbert Mocks CNN iReporters With 'Me Reporters' (VIDEO)
Stephen Colbert returned to the "Report" after Thanksgiving break Monday night with a newfound admiration for CNN.
18 Ways Teachers Can Use Google+ Hangouts - Online Colleges
Add Google+ Hangouts to your curriculum to make class time more fun and rewarding.
Coming Soon Send news tips and memos to Romenesko For advertising ...
Coming Soon. Send news tips and memos to Romenesko. For advertising information, email Donald Hughes.