I think people are confused with capitalism and corporatism thinking that they're the same when they're not. Real capitalism would never bailout companies and/or banks and the consequences would have not be prolong like they have been.
- UC IrvineBS Computer Science
- Entertainment PartnersDevelopment Manager, 2012 - present
- Entertainment PartnersLead Developer, 2011 - 2012
- Entertainment PartnersSenior Software Developer, 2007 - 2011
- Warner Bros. EntertainmentSenior Network Engineer, 2004 - 2007
- Sun MicrosystemsProfessional Services Engineer, 2001 - 2004
- Warner Bros. EntertainmentSenior Network Engineer, 1995 - 1998
- Hughes Aircraft CompanyMember of the Technical Staff, 1990 - 1995
Solar Plant Wants to Pay Off Massive Government Loan with Massive Govern...
American taxpayers are on the hook for the Ivanpah solar project out in the California Mojave Desert close to the border of Arizona Nevada.
Most Code Is an Ugly Mess. Here’s How to Make It Beautiful | Enterprise ...
This is what ugly code looks like. It’s a dependency diagram—a representation of interdependence or coupling (the black lines) between softw
The Secret Code to Get HBO Without Cable TV - Personal Tech News - WSJ
So you’re thinking about cutting the cord on cable TV, but worry you’ll miss HBO? There’s a way to get what you want.
Copay (beta), An Open Source Multisig Wallet | The BitPay Blog
Copay (beta), An Open Source Multisig Wallet. July 9th, 2014 — Stephen Pair — engineering. BitPay is pleased to announce Copay, an open sour
Intuit Labs Testing Bitcoin Payments Service for Merchants
The accounting software developer is trialling a bitcoin payments service called QuickBooks.
World of Spycraft: NSA, GCHQ hacked WoW and Xbox Live, other games
NSA sought to use games to collect voice data, attack target's computers.
The US variant of the Moto G will launch with Android 4.4 KitKat
Here's some good news if you were planning on picking up a Moto G when it launches in the US next January; it will come with Android 4.4 Kit
Motorola could possibly offer "swappable" back-covers for lower-cost Moto X
We have already heard that Motorola is working on releasing a lower-cost variant of the Moto X, and now we're finally starting to see some t