- Innovative Edge Consulting GroupOwner, 2010 - present
- Carson City Fitness & AerobicsOwner, 1994 - present
- NFA ConsultingOwner, 2006 - present
- Fitness For $10Owner, 2008 - present
- World GymOwner, 2003 - 2008
- Nevada FitnessOwner, 1998 - 2003
I am a Business Consultant | Business Coach with a broad business background | Business Owner | Entrepreneur | LION | Open Networker | Author
I own and consult for businesses in multiple industries. I am an author with 25 years of entrepreneurial, consulting, and executive experience.
Now more than ever, companies need proven performers to deliver results in competitive markets and difficult economic conditions. As a consultant whose background includes significant success as a business owner, my record speaks for itself. Since 1994, I have owned and led various ventures generating millions of dollars in annual revenue.
I am confident that I can deliver similar results for your company.
Specifically my expertise lies in my ability to:
• Identify and build new markets through marketing and sales strategies.
• Develop and launch new products and services that have generated multimillion-dollar sales.
• Structure lean organizations, sharpen the skills of teams, and improve processes.
My current focus is to transfer my knowledge and experience as a business owner to client companies, serving as a consultant and trusted business advisor.
As an experienced business leader and strategist, I understand and apply both proven and state-of-the-art methodologies to drive advances. Yet I realize that it is people who ultimately deliver results, and I am strongly focused on building relationships with employees, managers, and stakeholders as a primary means of business success.
I would welcome the opportunity to explore with you how I can help your company tackle its profitability and productivity goals. Thank you for your consideration.
Cash Flow Management
Budgets and Proformas
Financial Planning and Strategies
Cash Flow Management
Shoe String Budgeting
Grass roots local network marketing
Internet marketing and social media
Local Network Marketing
- The Financial Planning Process
- Fundamentals in Financial Planning
- Time Value of Money
- Asset Allocation
- Financial Statements and Cash Flow Management
- Tax Planning
- California State University, ChicoRecreation Administration, 1983 - 1987
- AIU School of BusinessMBA Finance, 2004 - 2005
- College For Financial PlanningAccredited Asset Management Specialist, 2008 - 2009
- Villanova UniversityLean Six Sigma, 2013 - 2013Lean Six Sigma Certificate
- Villanova UniversityHuman Resource Management, 2012 - 2013Human Resource Management Certificate
- Villanova UniversitySix Sigma Green Belt Financial Services, 2013 - 2013Six Sigma Green Belt Financial Services Certificate
Snow has moved through Reno area; more snow and rain this weekend
The Reno area has likely received all the snow it is going to get today with more due Friday night, the National Weather Service reports.
Katie Holmes, Jamie Foxx romance rumors continue to swirl
Rumors of a secret romance between Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx continue to swirl after the pair spent time together in New York during Super
NYPD arrests 4 suspected heroin dealers in Hoffman death investigation
New York City cops investigating the death of actor Philip Seymour Hoffman arrested four suspected heroin dealers Tuesday night.
Microsoft names Nadella as CEO, brings Gates era to a close
The company also said Bill Gates would step aside as chairman of the board.
How to beat tax identity thieves at their own game
Electronic tax filing season is underway, and so is the annual race between taxpayers and the ID thieves who want to claim refunds in their
Wal-Mart outlook hit by store closings, food stamp cuts
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc Friday cut its quarterly profit outlook because of a host of issues, including reduced food stamp b
Panama Canal says extends talks with consortium to February 4
PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - The Panama Canal Authority said on Friday it had extended a window for talks with a Spanish-led consortium expanding
US stock indexes climb amid earnings blitz; Facebook rallies
Stocks rose, bouncing back from the prior day's sharp drop, after data had the economy expanding in the fourth quarter.
Cold Man Winter strikes water pipes; insurers deluged
Winter is taking a toll on pipes and insurance companies that have to deal with claims for frozen pipes.
Live NFL football faces its toughest adversary yet
Ten NFL teams played to stadiums less than 95 percent full on average in 2013, double the number from 2008.
Families struggle to pay medical bills, survey finds
U.S. families are burdened by having to pay for medical care, and some struggle to pay health care bills, NBC News reports.
Fed taper will remain slow and steady: CNBC survey
CNBC's survey predicts that the Fed will reduce its asset buying by announcing a $10 billion reduction at each of its meetings this year.