the crime Netflix is actually guilty of is standing up to ISPs on lack of sector competition, broadband pricing and usage caps.
People exposed to glyphosate in studies experienced a higher incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma than those not exposed to the chemical.
Here on G+ I've run across similar commenters towing the Roger Ailes' Faux News talking points. I hope you get decent pay like the Russians.
"St. Petersburg blogger Marat Burkhard spent two months working at Internet Research in the department tasked with clogging the forums on Russia's municipal websites with pro-Kremlin comments. In the following interview, he describes a typical day and the type of assignments he encountered."
#Russia #Россия #Propaganda #Пропага́нда
- University of San FranciscoSocial Media Production, 2009 - 2010
- Baruch CollegeNew Media Production, 1997 - 1998HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark
- Sonoma State UniversityArt (Studio), 1968 - 1971Major in Painting, minors in Drawing, Printmaking, Sculpture, Eastern Studies.
- Cuesta CollegeArt, 1965 - 1968Painting, Sculpture, Drawing, Sociology.
- Long Beach City CollegeArt, 1964 - 1964Art History, Sociology, Political Science.
- Chouinard Art InstituteFigure Drawing, 1961 - 1962Life drawing.
- Earl Warren High SchoolArt, Theater Arts, 1958 - 1962Art, Design, Theater Arts.
- West Junior HighArt, English, 1957 - 1958
- South Gate Junior HighArt, 1956 - 1957
- Stanford Avenue SchoolMusic, 1949 - 1956
- Harlow Parson StudioArtist, 2010 - present
- Retired from JR.comWeb Designer / Social Media Producer, 1998 - 2010
- Elite CafeSous Chef, 1987 - 1997
- KBBF FMDevelopment Director, 1979 - 1980
- KMLS FMDJ, 1978 - 1980
- Lincoln Art CenterCurator / Co-Director, 1977 - 1980
- Last Great Hiding PlaceCook, 1974 - 1977
- Inn of the BeginningCook, 1969 - 1971
- Cigar FactoryCook, 1966 - 1968
- US NavyQuartermaster, 1961 - 1967
15 Chibok girls awarded scholarships to American University Academy
The scholarships were offered by Atiku and friends.
480 Nigerian soldiers flee Boko Haram, take refuge in Cameroon
The Nigerian government has denied reports that soldiers abandoned their duty posts
Scores feared killed, Churches burnt as gunmen attack communities near C...
Scores are feared dead after armed men attacked two communities near Chibok in Borno State early Sunday. Gunmen stormed Kwada and Kautikari