The team reports fully restoring the memory function of 75 percent of the mice they tested it on, with zero damage to the surrounding brain tissue. They found that the treated mice displayed improved performance in three memory tasks - a maze, a test to get them to recognise new objects, and one to get them to remember the places they should avoid.
It would not be in Australia or America.. I would pick a special place....
- University of San FranciscoSocial Media Production, 2009 - 2010
- Baruch CollegeNew Media Production, 1997 - 1998HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark
- Sonoma State UniversityArt (Studio), 1968 - 1971Major in Painting, minors in Drawing, Printmaking, Sculpture, Eastern Studies.
- Cuesta CollegeArt, 1965 - 1968Painting, Sculpture, Drawing, Sociology.
- Long Beach City CollegeArt, 1964 - 1964Art History, Sociology, Political Science.
- Chouinard Art InstituteFigure Drawing, 1961 - 1962Life drawing.
- Earl Warren High SchoolArt, Theater Arts, 1958 - 1962Art, Design, Theater Arts.
- West Junior HighArt, English, 1957 - 1958
- South Gate Junior HighArt, 1956 - 1957
- Stanford Avenue SchoolMusic, 1949 - 1956
- Harlow Parson StudioArtist, 2010 - present
- Retired from JR.comWeb Designer / Social Media Producer, 1998 - 2010
- Elite CafeSous Chef, 1987 - 1997
- KBBF FMDevelopment Director, 1979 - 1980
- KMLS FMDJ, 1978 - 1980
- Lincoln Art CenterCurator / Co-Director, 1977 - 1980
- Last Great Hiding PlaceCook, 1974 - 1977
- Inn of the BeginningCook, 1969 - 1971
- Cigar FactoryCook, 1966 - 1968
- US NavyQuartermaster, 1961 - 1967
The FAA hands Amazon a partial win, will allow it to test new delivery d...
Amazon can finally stop kvetching about not being able to test its delivery drones in the United States. Bloomberg reports that the Federal
15 Chibok girls awarded scholarships to American University Academy
The scholarships were offered by Atiku and friends.
480 Nigerian soldiers flee Boko Haram, take refuge in Cameroon
The Nigerian government has denied reports that soldiers abandoned their duty posts
Scores feared killed, Churches burnt as gunmen attack communities near C...
Scores are feared dead after armed men attacked two communities near Chibok in Borno State early Sunday. Gunmen stormed Kwada and Kautikari