- University College LondonPhD Planning Studies, 2014 - present
- Institute of EducationPGCE Post Compulsory Education, 2011 - 2012
- London School of EconomicsMSc Regional and Urban Planning Studies, 2008 - 2009
- London South Bank UniversityBSc Social Policy, 2005 - 2008
- Campaign for Better TransportLondon Campaigner, 2015 - present
- London South Bank UniversityLecturer, 2015 - present
- The Soho SocietyPlanning Advisor, 2014 - present
- Ealing, Hammersmith and West London CollegeLecturer, 2011 - 2012
- Newham London Borough CouncilMarketing Officer, 2004 - 2005
- Summit Systems International Ltd.Marketing Executive, 2000 - 2004
- The Pensions TrustMarketing Communications Manager, 1998 - 2000
End of the car age: how cities are outgrowing the automobile | Cities | ...
Cities around the world are coming to the same conclusion: they’d be better off with far fewer cars. So what’s behind this seismic shift in
What can the next mayor to do combat London's air pollution?
Sian Berry is seeking the Green Party's nomination to be London's mayor. So oddly enough, she has some thoughts about the figures which this
Campaign for a Liveable London - people centered solutions to meet Londo...
The Campaign for a Liveable London aims to promote people-centred and compact communities in London. This campaign aims to promote 'liveable
William Davies: A Bibliographic Review of Neoliberalism
Significant changes are occurring in the spaces and rhythms of contemporary cities and in the social functioning of media. This erudite, for
‘Gifting’ council houses is a breathtakingly stupid idea | Dawn Foster |...
Iain Duncan Smith should know that any party serious about solving the UK’s property crisis should be building more social housing, not givi
Boris Johnson's road-building plans will cause gridlock on local roads
Mayor's transport deputy admits some roads could see traffic double
Peter Bradshaw’s top 50 films of the demi-decade | Film | The Guardian
We are now midway through the 2010s. So what trends are emerging in cinema? Peter Bradshaw takes a look – and picks his top 50 films of the
Andrew Adonis | The future of south London’s rail network has to be orange
This article originally appeared in the Evening Standard. The next Mayor of London should turn South London orange — by incorporating London