NYC is filled with popular attractions, but sometimes you might find remarkable works of art while strolling through the city.
Discover 36 eye-catching bridges and arches all around Central Park: http://www.pinterest.com/sdavis245/the-bridges-of-central-parkand-arches/
14 Billion years in the making: "Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey” tonite on @FOXTV& later this week in 181 countries on @NatGeo.
- Ernst & YoungSenior Consultant, 2012 - 2013
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics CompanySr. Master Scheduler, 2005 - 2011
- US Air ForceAircraft Mechanic, 1999 - 2004
17963 Lost Canyon Rd. Suite 58 Santa Clarita, CA 91387
Steve Kapono Akana, born on April 15, 1975, in Waianae Hawai’i, is an entrepreneur and founder of a startup company in the surfing industry, with a technical and business background in aerospace. Having earned his degrees from Holy Cross College and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Steve is presently attending graduate school earning his Masters in Business Administration at the University of Lavern. He served in the United States Air Force for 5 years and then went on to join the FALCON Hypersonic Program team at Lockheed Martin Skunk Works in Palmdale, California. The recent successes on the FALCON Hypersonic Program have inspired Steve to revolutionize his passion for water sports. Currently, Steve is working on a prototype surfboard that integrates many of the design features and engineering principles found on next generation aircraft. His goal is to apply many of the engineering tools, techniques, manufacturing processes, and breakthrough-technologies to water and board-sports related equipment.
- University of La VerneM.B.A., 2010 - 2012
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical UniversityB.S., Business Administration, Management, and Logistics, 2002 - 2005
- Holy Cross CollegeLiberal Arts, 1997 - 2000
- Hilo High School1993 - 1993
- Waianae High School1989 - 1992