Via a friend on FB.
I was very impressed & loved it too.
Ticks lots of boxes:
- fits into the recent Marvel/Avengers universe (adding to the story and not contradicting/breaking it)
- makes a virtue of the elements of the Capn which would normally turn me off (goody-goody American Apple pie values, not a "real" superhero, stupid costume)
- deals intelligently with very contemporary themes (post Snowden) - privacy vs security, who guards the guards...
- they remembered to have an interesting, engaging plot AND great action sequences
- the actors/performances were great
- decent soundtrack.. I don't remember much of it - which means it didn't get in the way and "worked"
- ScarletJ (nough said... I'm a man of a certain age)
An intelligent action movie. Worth a watch.
Facebook has got it spectacularly wrong on beheading videos
Jonathan Freedland: First thoughts: Facebook is making an editorial judgment in allowing head-chopping yet banning breastfeeding. And it is
Contact us - Hypnotherapy - Darlington | Peter Needham
Contact Peter Needham hypnotherapy Services, Hypnosis therapy, clinical hypnosis, Darlington.
OK: "percussion heavy" and "Bartok" - need I say more?
In high school, back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, Barry Smith introduced me to the blues, Bartok and Buddhism, in exchange for me doing
Oculus Rift Eyes-On: The Mind-Blowing Future of VR Gaming at 2013 CES
We were very impressed with the Oculus Rift VR headset when we went hands-on back at PAX, and since then they've made myriad improvements to
Scary public information films of the UK - Boing Boing
The public information films aimed at children seem to speak of a different age of parenting, when you kept the kids in line by the simple e
The York Family Robinson | York Theatre Royal, York UK
York Theatre Royal's favourite pantomime returns for it's 33rd year.
Two Weeks In, Google Says "Search Plus Your World" Going Well, Critics S...
Two weeks ago, Google launched Search Plus Your World. Since then, Google has faced strong criticisms that SPYW is making its search relevan
Oh, Nothing. Just A Velociraptor Walking Around The City
This is in Melbourne, Australia and it all makes sense now! It wasn't a dingo that ate the baby, it was a Velociraptor! That lame joke was b