: This is a collection of VR photographs I've taken during full-time RV travel in the USA. Most of them are taken using Google's Cardboard Camera app, though there are a few Photospheres scattered in here as well.
You can view a Photosphere directly from here on any computer or Android phone, but Cardboard photos take a bit more work to see in all their VR glory. Here's how...
First, you'll need the Google Cardboard VR viewer; more details at https://vr.google.com/cardboard/
. You'll also need an Android phone to use it; AFAIK, these won't work with an iPhone (but if you know otherwise, please tell me).
Second, you need the Cardboard Camera app to load the photos. Install that onto your phone from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.vr.cyclops
Then, follow these steps to actually view the photos in immersive 3D:
1) open a VR photo from here on the phone
2) download the photo onto the phone
3) open the Cardboard Camera app on the phone
4) the downloaded photo(s) should show up in the app's photo list
5) open from there to view in Cardboard