- Cupcake CarnivaleWebmaster, 2012 - presentDesigned and launched website.Maintain website content and continually monitor site performance.
- ai|incFounder, CEO, 2011 - 2015
- Drexel University TechservVP & Head of Special Projects, 2010 - 2015
- Drexel University ArchievesArchives Assistant, 2013 - 2014Process scanning requests from researchers.Assist with digitizing the Archives' collection.Maintain the collections database.
- GemakeiCommunity Administrator, 2008 - 2014Manage the Moderation TeamManage the community forumsAssist with installation of new software add-onsContribute news articles and features
- Zelda ReorchestratedSupport Staff, 2007 - 2014Manage the community forumsPromptly respond to support requestsAssist with public relationsAssist with product quality assuranceAssist with social media outreach
- Accenture Australia LtdSolution and Delivery Analyst, Digital, 2013 - 2014Assisted with the development of AGL Energy's web services refreshCreated test cases for product testing in Microsoft Test ManagerMaintained the Product Backlog for Scrum sprints in Team Foundation ServerCreated documentation for new development processesAssisted with the migration of SharePoint content between pagesCollaborated with an offshore and local development team on the development of SharePoint 2013 appsSupported the Project ManagerCreated Windows PowerShell scripts to manage Active Directory and SharePoint 2013
- WazeArea Manager, 2013 - 2013
- Drexel University ArchievesScanning Technician, 2012 - 2013Was responsible for digitizing the archive's collections.Fulfilled scanning requests for research inquiries.
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics LaboratoryComputer Operator, 2012 - 2013Assisted with monitoring a combined over one hundred computer systems, on-site and remote.Assisted with monitoring five tape silos: four Storagetek SL8500 and one Storagetek Powderhorn 9310.Assisted with the decommissioning of one Storagetek Powderhorn 9310.Assisted with various building operations, such as shipping and receiving and mechanical room checks.Created a survey of the wireless network that was used to determine areas of the building in need of attention to ensure a strong wireless signal was present throughout the building.
- The Philadelphia OrchestraeZseatU Campus Representative, 2011 - 2012Created custom marking campaigns to target specific audiences.Managed distribution of promotional and marketing materials around Drexel University campus.Collaborated regularly with other Campus Representatives and orchestra Administrative Staff to create original ways to spread program awareness.
- Bristol-Myers SquibbData Security Analyst, 2011 - 2012Ensured data integrity.Assisted with security risk assessments and reviews.Created custom internal applications.Created and updated several internal SharePoint websites.Assisted with a company-wide launch of Yammer.
- Strong IncentivesWebmaster, Virtual Assistant, 2008 - 2011Managed multiple commercial websitesDesigned custom graphics and layout solutionsProvided Information Technology consulting
- Tinton Falls School District1998 - 2006
- Kirkwood Childrens' Housepresent
- Monmouth Regional High School2006 - 2010
- Drexel UniversityInformation Technology, 2010 - 2015BSIT
An Electric Bus That Recharges While You Step Inside | Co.Exist | ideas ...
A new system can charge batteries in 15 seconds, or just enough time to fill up between bus stops.
Eerie Photos Of Abandoned Shopping Malls Show The Changing Face Of Suburbia
In his new book Black Friday, photographer Seph Lawless documents how the shifting economy has brought about the demise of these old symbols
"Person With The Twitter Password," And Other Brutally Honest Versions o...
Someecards offers alternate takes on job titles, devoid of euphemism. Warning: many of these may hit a little too close to home.
Who Wants to Crush Things in a Tank With Arnold Schwarzenegger? [VIDEO]
Arnold Schwarzenegger is inviting you to donate to his charity in a contest you can enter for a chance to go to LA and crush things in the t
Car stuck on light rail tracks - ABC Gold & Tweed Coasts - Australia...
A car being driven by elderly woman going to a hair appointment has become stuck on light rail tracks on the Gold Coast.
Why There's No "P" Train In The New York City Subway
And other fun facts about the Big Apples sort of randomly lettered subway lines.