- Town of PerintonTown Councilman, present
- ITtechExecExecutive Technical Resume Writer & Career Coach, 2003 - present
866-755-9800, Skype: ITtechExec
Stephen (aka @ITtechExec on Twitter) brings 10 years as a career branding strategist/resume writer to the team. He also brings 8 years of corporate management experience, where he oversaw a large-scale, blended inbound and outbound call center with operational sites and virtual agents in the United States and India for a GE Capital company.
- MBA in Marketing from Villanova University
- B.S. in Business Administration & Finance from the University of Maryland
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) through the Resume Writing Academy
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) through the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Member of the Resume Writing Academy's elite Guild, where he specializes in writing for high-tech executive clients
- Certified Online Professional Networking Strategist (OPNS) and Certified Microblogging Career Strategist (MCS) through The Academies
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt
- Villanova University2004
IT Resume Makeover: Presentation Dictates Response | CIO
Even at the CIO level, many IT professionals find it difficult to position their knowledge, skills and accomplishments to attract the attent
ITtechExec CEO Stephen Van Vreede Says in 2015 IT Job Market, Job Seeker...
ITtechExec CEO Stephen Van Vreede Says in 2015 IT Job Market, Job Seekers Have to Think Hacker-Proof. IT employment expert Stephen Van Vreed
IT Employment Expert Stephen Van Vreede Says Dont' Rely on Job Boards; D...
IT Employment Expert Stephen Van Vreede Says Dont' Rely on Job Boards; Diversify Your Job Search. CEO of ITtechExec Stephen Van Vreede discu
Career Strategist Stephen Van Vreede Says Report Age Discrimination, But...
Career Strategist Stephen Van Vreede Says Report Age Discrimination, But Don’t Let It Stop You. IT employment expert Stephen Van Vreede reve
IT Job Expert Stephen Van Vreede Says Adding Certifications Doesn’t Guar...
IT Job Expert Stephen Van Vreede Says Adding Certifications Doesn’t Guarantee Better Job Prosp. CEO of ITtechExec Stephen Van Vreede explain
ITtechExec Owner Stephen Van Vreede Says Don’t Stop Looking For Work Ove...
ITtechExec Owner Stephen Van Vreede Says Don’t Stop Looking For Work Over the Holidays. Personal branding expert and career strategist Steph
Top 10 Ways to Turn Your Retired Gadgetry into the Technology of the Future
With the rapid progression of technology each year, it's easy to accumulate a pile of obsolete gadgets that you just can't bear to get rid o
Network for Your Career, Not Your Next Job [WEBINAR]
There are over 3.4 million advertised jobs and numerous other jobs promoted through referral channels or agencies. The recent Bureau of Labo
Resume Writing - CIO & IT Leaders: How to Plan for Career Success
Where to begin? IT projects fail for so many reasons. Chief among them, however, are reasons that must be considered before any project is i
Headed for disallusionment? The cloud's place in the hype cycle | TechRe...
Thoran Rodrigues charts the progress of the cloud by looking at Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies.
Android To Surpass Windows By 2016: IDC - Software - Operating systems -...
Shift from the desktop to mobile computing will cost Microsoft its top spot in the OS market by 2016, IDC predicts.
A CIO explains why his kind are often called "Mr. No." | Enterprise CIO ...
All some CIOs can say is "No, " according to Pabst Brewing Co. CIO Ben Haines. That has forced users especially in marketing and sales to ci