- Town of PerintonTown Councilman, present
- ITtechExecExecutive Technical Resume Writer & Career Coach, 2003 - present
866-755-9800, Skype: ITtechExec
Stephen (aka @ITtechExec on Twitter) brings 10 years as a career branding strategist/resume writer to the team. He also brings 8 years of corporate management experience, where he oversaw a large-scale, blended inbound and outbound call center with operational sites and virtual agents in the United States and India for a GE Capital company.
- MBA in Marketing from Villanova University
- B.S. in Business Administration & Finance from the University of Maryland
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) through the Resume Writing Academy
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) through the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Member of the Resume Writing Academy's elite Guild, where he specializes in writing for high-tech executive clients
- Certified Online Professional Networking Strategist (OPNS) and Certified Microblogging Career Strategist (MCS) through The Academies
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt
- Villanova University2004
Top 10 Ways to Turn Your Retired Gadgetry into the Technology of the Future
With the rapid progression of technology each year, it's easy to accumulate a pile of obsolete gadgets that you just can't bear to get rid o
Network for Your Career, Not Your Next Job [WEBINAR]
There are over 3.4 million advertised jobs and numerous other jobs promoted through referral channels or agencies. The recent Bureau of Labo
Resume Writing - CIO & IT Leaders: How to Plan for Career Success
Where to begin? IT projects fail for so many reasons. Chief among them, however, are reasons that must be considered before any project is i
Headed for disallusionment? The cloud's place in the hype cycle | TechRe...
Thoran Rodrigues charts the progress of the cloud by looking at Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies.
Android To Surpass Windows By 2016: IDC - Software - Operating systems -...
Shift from the desktop to mobile computing will cost Microsoft its top spot in the OS market by 2016, IDC predicts.
A CIO explains why his kind are often called "Mr. No." | Enterprise CIO ...
All some CIOs can say is "No, " according to Pabst Brewing Co. CIO Ben Haines. That has forced users especially in marketing and sales to ci
First steps in transitioning to Agile Methods from Traditional methods
Study the culture of the team and strategize based on whether the team falls under the Innovator or Early adopter or Followers categories 2.
Looking for a new job? 10 must-haves you need to land your dream role | ...
Want a top CIO job? Make sure you’ve ticked off all the items on our to-do list
IT admins: Stressed, sick and looking for a new career? | TechRepublic
A survey paints a depressing view of life as an IT administrator.
What recruiters see in the first six seconds of looking at your resume |...
A new study shows that job recruiters give resumes only a six-second perusal. Here’s what they look at.