Mozilla signs 18 carriers for Firefox OS. Handset makers: LG, Alcatel, ZTE, Huawei. First phones in second quarter.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Looks like the first real competition to Android.Feb 24, 2013
- I'm afraidwill have to deal with monetization sooner than originally planned. Once the number of users crosses a certain limit, Mozillians will need to cater for them, patching bugs and adding functions. They should discuss business model ASAP.Feb 24, 2013
- Well, I'd say iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS are viable competitors, too. :)Feb 24, 2013
- I meant non iOS. Windows is a viable but non open source. BB is viable but I think it will be hard for it to cross 10% market share.Feb 24, 2013
- I would bet on Tizen and Ubuntu first.Feb 24, 2013