Seems to be a series about Area 51, which I would no doubt find immensely interesting. I so miss Scully.
(Though I loved Scully too. And Bigfoot.)
I know a few of the folks in my G+ circles are also in the Unified Communications/voip/technology field, so if any of you peeps are at Enterprise Connect this week, please stop by the Dolby booth and say "Hi!" for an impromptu HIRL.
Hope to see some of you there.
- Dolby LaboratoriesSr. Product Manager, 2011 - present
- Cisco Systems, Inc.Product Manager, 1998 - 2011
Why, hello there!
First, let me thank you for taking the time to check out my profile, may you profit greatly from your curious mind. I always like to hear from people, so feel free to drop me a message saying “Hi”.Stuff I typically post about
- Movies, TV, Books & Retro Games: I was weened on old-school geekery
- Geekery: History, Cryptozoology, Paranormal nonsense and other fun topics
- Technology: Mostly related to the day job at Dolby Laboratories working on Dolby Voice and other technology industry stuff.
- RPG Games: I write RPG adventure games on the side (and if you have to ask what that is, you probably aren’t playing one…)
To be honest, I do more commenting than posting myself.
Things I do:
- Fund my renaissance man lifestyle by being a Sr. Product Manager at Dolby Laboratories responsible for Dolby Voice products
- Live in San Jose, CA.
- Perform the role of single dad raising two intelligent, confident, beautiful daughters
- Play ice hockey at Sharks Ice San Jose
- Talk VoIP, Media Industry, and San Jose events and History as twitter.com/SNewton47
- Publish books and talk geekery, movies, interactive fiction, D&D and Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG (DCCRPG) as my alter ego Thick Skull Adventures twitter.com/ThickSkullAdv (www.thickskulladventures.com)
- San Francisco State UniversityComputer Information Systems