(Stephen Calhoun, #Cleveland Heights, Ohio)
(2012-2015) 34 x 44"
Starts with a photograph in 2007, then through lots of iterations--numbering in the thousands--and then I revisited the frames today, found a good one, added other source frames, and let the processing fly. I'll schedule a proof on aluminum. Full size should be spectacular.
#art #artwork #artist
Thanks to Kay and the others who guided the conference to another successful conclusion. Although, the conference also serves as a kind of launch pad for further learning.
- squareONE experiential toolmakerslead designer, 1996 - presentDesigner, Facilitator, Researcher on experiential learning
- Noguts Noglory StudiosArtist/Producer, 1995 - 2014Sonic explorer; sound designer, composer, improvisor; focused on ambient and soundscape using synthesizers, steel guitars, field recordings, stuff around the house Visual Artist; entirely computer-based; focused on generative and procedural visual experiments
- Catalyst Consulting Groupmanager, client services, 2003 - 2013
- Lakewood Ohio Public Libraryassistant manager, technology, 2005 - 2006held anthropology portfolio as part of the Lakewood Visionary Alignment; designed and facilitated programs, experiential learning in the library, and, in imaginal musicology
- AUM Markeingprincipal, 1988 - 1995Marketing and Strategic Development focused on artist development in the music business; associations with Ekapa/RPM (1988-1990 NYC) and Wayward Works (1992-1996 LA)
Gulf Stream gold: Mining green energy from Atlantic currents | Al Jazeer...
Scientists hopeful for renewable potential from sea turbines, environmentalists concerned about impact on marine life
The Celery Is Just a Conduit - Lawyers, Guns & Money : Lawyers, Guns...
My mother-in-law is obsessed with People magazine. She's gone so far as to download their app, so she can get minute-to-minute updates on th
The Mystery of Go, the Ancient Game That Computers Still Can’t Win | Ent...
Computers match or surpass top humans in a wide variety of games: Othello, Scrabble, backgammon, poker, even Jeopardy. But not Go. It's the
Young students learn value of trial and error with Broomfield library's ...
On Saturday, Broomfield-area students learned the value of experimentation and making mistakes during the Broomfield Design Challenge, a han
"Evolution of Creativity" cartoon | Tom Fishburne: Marketoonist
All children are artists, Pablo Picasso famously said. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. As adults, I think we often
"Death by PowerPoint" cartoon | Tom Fishburne: Marketoonist
PowerPoint presentations may not have actually killed anyone, but they've sure killed many an idea. Our ideas are only as good as how we com