My musical alter Kamelmauz hasn't been spending much time recently in the nogutsnoglory studios. However, just the other day, the following was rendered using the excellent Enzyme synthesizer from Humanoid Soundsystems, and the Xynthesizer MIDI controller for iPad.
#music #ambientmusic #drone #IOS #synthesizer #bandcamp #ipad #experimentalmusic
- squareONE experiential toolmakerslead designer, 1996 - presentDesigner, Facilitator, Researcher on experiential learning
- Noguts Noglory StudiosArtist/Producer, 1995 - 2014Sonic explorer; sound designer, composer, improvisor; focused on ambient and soundscape using synthesizers, steel guitars, field recordings, stuff around the house Visual Artist; entirely computer-based; focused on generative and procedural visual experiments
- Catalyst Consulting Groupmanager, client services, 2003 - 2013
- Lakewood Ohio Public Libraryassistant manager, technology, 2005 - 2006held anthropology portfolio as part of the Lakewood Visionary Alignment; designed and facilitated programs, experiential learning in the library, and, in imaginal musicology
- AUM Markeingprincipal, 1988 - 1995Marketing and Strategic Development focused on artist development in the music business; associations with Ekapa/RPM (1988-1990 NYC) and Wayward Works (1992-1996 LA)
Gulf Stream gold: Mining green energy from Atlantic currents | Al Jazeer...
Scientists hopeful for renewable potential from sea turbines, environmentalists concerned about impact on marine life
The Celery Is Just a Conduit - Lawyers, Guns & Money : Lawyers, Guns...
My mother-in-law is obsessed with People magazine. She's gone so far as to download their app, so she can get minute-to-minute updates on th
The Mystery of Go, the Ancient Game That Computers Still Can’t Win | Ent...
Computers match or surpass top humans in a wide variety of games: Othello, Scrabble, backgammon, poker, even Jeopardy. But not Go. It's the
Young students learn value of trial and error with Broomfield library's ...
On Saturday, Broomfield-area students learned the value of experimentation and making mistakes during the Broomfield Design Challenge, a han
"Evolution of Creativity" cartoon | Tom Fishburne: Marketoonist
All children are artists, Pablo Picasso famously said. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. As adults, I think we often
"Death by PowerPoint" cartoon | Tom Fishburne: Marketoonist
PowerPoint presentations may not have actually killed anyone, but they've sure killed many an idea. Our ideas are only as good as how we com
Kamelmauz: Resurface, Improvisation for Gestrument
admin | IPad/iOS audio, Kamelmauz