- Gardencopywriter.comWriter and copywriter, 1990 - presentWrite articles, web content, SEO, emails, newsletters, autoresponders, white papers, and case studies for clients to add value to their web pages, marketing efforts, and magazines.
Ever been pooped on by a rattlesnake? I have. I use experiences such as that and the solid research skills I gained getting my Ph.D. in clinical psychology to turn out copy that converts. I have been writing for over twenty years and have been a master gardener since 2001. I know gardening. I answer consumer questions weekly and was named Master Gardener of the Year in 2014 for my county. If you have a garden related business, I am already up to speed on gardening and can help you with web copy, SEO, emails, autoresponders, white papers, case studies, and any other writing you need. What can I write for you?
- Texas A&M University -- College Station
- Texas Christian University
- Arlington High School
- Raising Spot Contributor (current)
- Weekend Gardener Contributor (current)
- Container Vegetable Gardening (current)
- Lessons from the 1980 Heat Wave (current)
- Good Millwork Contributor (current)
- How to Handle a Negative Review (current)
- Love to Know (current)
- Garden blog (current)
- Gardencopywriter.com (current)